Looking for 3 tickets to the Eagles game.

heyitsmeallen

Hey guys, the ticket exchange forum is just a link to ticketIQ so I thought I’d make a post here. If anyone has 3 tickets to the Eagles game they are willing to get rid of at a fair price please let me know. I’m assuming lots of Eagles fans are buying up the seats because the ticket prices for this game on stubhub and similar websites are insane compared to every other game on the schedule. 

Prices are crazy for Eagles and Patriots game.   I'm going to the Pat's game. 

For lower sidelines tickets,  anyone know how many rows back get the best view?  I'm assuming first ten rows or so the game gets blocked by players on the sidelines?

I read somewhere about 30 rows back between the 30 yard lines are the best seats generally for stadiums, just dont want to get row AA through DD and have it too far away.

3 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

For lower sidelines tickets,  anyone know how many rows back get the best view?  I'm assuming first ten rows or so the game gets blocked by players on the sidelines?

I read somewhere about 30 rows back between the 30 yard lines are the best seats generally for stadiums, just dont want to get row AA through DD and have it too far away.

When I get lowers I like to be at least halfway up. And yes the prices for both those games are insane. I haven’t seen a non playoff game where you can’t even get uppers for under $200 a ticket. Of course I’ve been wanting to go to this game since before the damn eagles won the Super Bowl and as soon as tickets came out the prices were sky high. 

12 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

Hey FistShaker, you going to make it to the homer tailgate this time?

2 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Yeah, we know. I bet you’ve been to the zoo in Jacksonville though.

I've only driven past the city on I-95 or flown to the airport there, but I've never left the airport property,  so no... haven't been to the zoo. 

Just now, Blackjack said:

I've only driven past the city on I-95 or flown to the airport there, but I've never left the airport property,  so no... haven't been to the zoo. 

Hey FistShaker, try to remember what I told you about the cammo.

1 hour ago, Titanzfan88 said:

I'm gonna be going to this game, and I'm so excited, it's my first Titans game and my fiance got me tickets for my birthday, she's an eagles fan so I'm hoping for a nice Titan win to rub it in her face! Lol

Sounds like the ultimate Tard Army fantasy. FistShaker’s got him an girl and he’s driving to the game. Too bad the game, car and girl are in Reality Land.

21 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Sounds like the ultimate Tard Army fantasy. FistShaker’s got him an girl and he’s driving to the game. Too bad the game, car and girl are in Reality Land.

Do you mean fantasy land, or do you think he can go to the game in a car with a girl?

52 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

Do you mean fantasy land, or do you think he can go to the game in a car with a girl?

Take a look and see if you think the State of North Carolina has a drivers license or Mother Nature has a woman planned for him.

2nvbju9.jpg

18 hours ago, Blackjack said:

I'm assuming first ten rows or so the game gets blocked by players on the sidelines?

Correct.  I had EZ seats, second row.  I got to see plays like they were playing in my front yards, when they were on my end.  After sitting there for a while, you could tell how far the ball got on the other end, but you didn't see the plays.  Lot of people use the jumbotron.  Still, it's nothing like seeing contested passes that close.  The first rows of the upper deck are great, too.

Archived