Classic Bill Barnwell. 6 teams to improve this season? 3 of them our division opponents. Guess which team he thinks will regress?

Bink

12 hours ago, Number9 said:

I think we need some film now.  I don't watch the all-22, or study his play deeply enough to have seen this with any noticeable regularity.  I admit he missed some guys and threw late sometimes as well.  Let's hope it's due to his missing an offseason, weak receiving core and play calling, i.e. for right now let's blame everybody else.  He spent a lot of time working with those QB coaches.  If they are worth anything, they should have been addressing this.  If you can see it, JRob, LaFleur and the QB coaches should have been working together on this.  His first and second years, he showed he could throw guys open.  

Not making excuses for him , but he had 2 rookie receivers , one of whom missed lots of time before and during the season, and the other obviously had trouble with the playbook and knowing where to be. On top of that the veteran they brought in to be the possession receiver had key drops all over the place. Matthews was the only guy he could count on and opposing D's knew this.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As of right now I have no idea what to expect from this team. I need to see preseason games to form a real opinion and even that's misleading.

Bowing? This is giving respect to whom is due to receive it. This is a very talented QB, which the Titans if defeating them will multiplicate their value. Watson isn't even a Payton Manning with his c

Okay, now say that without Watson's dick in your mouth. 

13 hours ago, Number9 said:

I think we need some film now.  I don't watch the all-22, or study his play deeply enough to have seen this with any noticeable regularity.  I admit he missed some guys and threw late sometimes as well.  Let's hope it's due to his missing an offseason, weak receiving core and play calling, i.e. for right now let's blame everybody else.  He spent a lot of time working with those QB coaches.  If they are worth anything, they should have been addressing this.  If you can see it, JRob, LaFleur and the QB coaches should have been working together on this.  His first and second years, he showed he could throw guys open.  

14 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Not making excuses for him , but he had 2 rookie receivers , one of whom missed lots of time before and during the season, and the other obviously had trouble with the playbook and knowing where to be. On top of that the veteran they brought in to be the possession receiver had key drops all over the place. Matthews was the only guy he could count on and opposing D's knew this.

You said the same thing I just said.  I just additionally asked for some evidence that we can see of Mariota not throwing to open receivers..  

2 minutes ago, Number9 said:

You said the same thing I just said.  I just additionally asked for some evidence that we can see of Mariota not throwing to open receivers..  

There was about 5 debateable passes all year where he didn’t do it for whatever reason. Sometimes valid and a couple times he just made a mistake with timing so he looked another way. 

If 3 passes out of 400 are those kind of mistakes it’s not big deal. Which is the case here. If it’s 10-15 times on the season it becomes an issue. There was twitter threads about 2-3 times covering them and it was debateable if he even gets the ball off before being hit in most of not all of those. 

On 7/31/2018 at 8:03 PM, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Bowing? This is giving respect to whom is due to receive it. This is a very talented QB, which the Titans if defeating them will multiplicate their value. Watson isn't even a Payton Manning with his coward, slow-mo way of playing and his damn ego exploding to my face each time I have the disgrace to watch for so many games.

But damn Manning knew how to surround himself with talented players and there's where he mandhandled the Titans for too many games. Watson is far from being an unstandable moron like Manning was, and he will find his team on rails. As a Titans fan, any Titans fan can hate them, but they are something to be aware of.

Wow. You are a special kind of dumb...

On 7/31/2018 at 5:47 PM, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Watson stood up for his elusivness and many good throws under pressure, accurate and educated arm. That's HOF material, right there. That's instinct/talent. Not taking those things into consideration will make anyone look bad after trash-talk him.

Scary part about Watson is that he got to actually play and spend time on the bench. That time he spent on the bench is just as much of a factor for him to get better.

Mariota was injured and wasn't 100% last year. He missed a lot of critical time. He's been healthy and experienced a full OTA schedule this year. The OL is in tact. Upgraded the RB position and secondary, as well as backup QB. Good drafting to fill a big need. I'll stick my neck out and say we win 11 and have a shot at the division if #8 stays healthy. Take that Barnwell.

18 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey AtticusTard, you and AlcibiadesTard watched any movies lately?

Hey Johnny Reb, don't you have a Roy Moore fan club meeting to go to?

1 hour ago, earlers said:

Scary part about Watson is that he got to actually play and spend time on the bench. That time he spent on the bench is just as much of a factor for him to get better.

According to my experience, when there´s a talented player, that player will remain with his talent and it's yes, just matter of trainning and getting into rythm to get into track.

4 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Retard you and your damn shut-off brain which only spills sparks thanks to the obvious fuse burn you make it suffer daily, wanker-fart muncher!!!

Oh look another tryhard.