Sign in to follow this  
Legaltitan

Paul Manafort Trial starting right now

9 Nines   
1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

The bad part is this is just bad luck in my opinion.  I do not think the judge is intentionally doing this, although he could be.  It seems like everything is going in Trump's favor. 

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

I'm with longtime on this. It's easy to remember generally and search it pretty quick.

His political points are still the result of self-delusion, which is unfortunate, but I've done much the same with Pat research before. It takes about 30 seconds.

Yes! Jamal and I banded together to take this board down! 

There is nothing the judge has done that would cause manafort to walk free. The dude is dead to rights on this financial stuff. He is the swampiest swamp creature that ever swamped. A total white collar thug. 

It would not surprise me if a couple of the charges are tough to prove, but the majority of them out to be a win regardless of what the judge said. 

If there's a mistrial on all the charges it can only be because a total Maga ringer got on the jury. Which is unlikely but possible. 

begooode   
1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

There is nothing the judge has done that would cause manafort to walk free. The dude is dead to rights on this financial stuff. He is the swampiest swamp creature that ever swamped. A total white collar thug.  

In any other administration, Price, the former HHS guy would be the embarrassment (yeah, Tommie, chartered military planes aren't free).  Now, he might not crack the top 5.  "only the best people"