Training Camp Discussion

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dennis Kelly is in at RT with the first team.   the guys on Titans Reddit do a great job posting TC observations    

Mariota had a lot of grey area last season. His stats were awful, and there’s simply no way around them. Anyone who says he had a good year is fooling themselves. Anyone who says he was trash is being

Posted Images

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

I was pointing out this quote:

"Davis is becoming less of a flash play type of guy, and more into a consistent go-to guy."

I took that not as someone who will be making insane Beckham plays but make his share of Jordy Nelson plays. 

I still compared his ceiling to Marvin Harrison ... not enough I guess lol.

It’s a bad comparison. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s a bad comparison. 

Fair enough. I merely searched for a volume receiver who might not get you consistent Moss or OBJ plays but will do al the little things to rack up reliable targets.

Harrison was the only one that popped in my head.

26 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Fair enough. I merely searched for a volume receiver who might not get you consistent Moss or OBJ plays but will do al the little things to rack up reliable targets.

Harrison was the only one that popped in my head.

He’s never been that guy. He’s always struggled with consistency on easy catches and always made big plays and spectacular catches. 

The only part you got right was volume. 

Edited by titanruss

7 minutes ago, titanruss said:

He’s never been that guy. He’s always struggled with consistency on easy catches and always made big plays and spectacular catches. 

The only part you got right was volume. 

You can't be an unreliable target and not rack up targets.

Just because he drops easy ones from time to time doesn't dismiss that.

I know you guys like the argue with me but we're getting a little ridiculous here.

3 minutes ago, big2033 said:

You can't be an unreliable target and not rack up targets.

Just because he drops easy ones from time to time doesn't dismiss that.

I know you guys like the argue with me but we're getting a little ridiculous here.

I still am in shock you didn’t consider half his catches last season “shock” plays. His td catch against Butler was a thing of beauty. 

He seems like a big play machine. I think you’re way off on this. 

11 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I still am in shock you didn’t consider half his catches last season “shock” plays. His td catch against Butler was a thing of beauty. 

He seems like a big play machine. I think you’re way off on this. 

We'll see. But so far he's not playing a "top off the defense" role. Taylor is. Not to say it won't happen from time to time. 

Edited by big2033

2 minutes ago, Huston said:

Off topic but its good to be a Titans and Braves fan again and that was bush league of Urena to hit Ucuna today.

As an O's fan I'm rooting for braves just because of markakis..loved that guy and can't believe we let him go

1 minute ago, bizzyeddie said:

As an O's fan I'm rooting for braves just because of markakis..loved that guy and can't believe we let him go

I was skeptical but he has realy played well since he's gotten healthy, great mentor to all the young guys too.

2 minutes ago, Huston said:

I was skeptical but he has realy played well since he's gotten healthy, great mentor to all the young guys too.

Baseball is a different game and a huge grind...you need guys in that sport to lead the way and it's not always about the numbers.  What's great is he's still raking.  Lovedhe finally was an all-star.

One of my top 10 O's easily

6 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

Baseball is a different game and a huge grind...you need guys in that sport to lead the way and it's not always about the numbers.  What's great is he's still raking.  Lovedhe finally was an all-star.

One of my top 10 O's easily

Love baseball, that was the first sport I ever played. If you can believe it my Grandma got me watching baseball, was one every Sunday I came to visit.