Casey Says He'll Continue Raising Fist, Accept Fines

Jonboy

1 hour ago, Omar said:

Except that Amy Adams has already said she would stand by them, so they kind of do have the right. 

They don't only answer to her. They work for the NFL as well. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good   The NFL bowed down to a Russian puppet president and will end up looking stupid in the end over it 

Jurrell is the best. 

His employer doesn't have to tolerate jack.  That seems to be lost on these players.  

Again, for all you dimwits that think this shit is legit it all started with the "Hands up dont shoot" idiots on the STL Rams in response to the fake outrage over the Furgeson criminal that was lawfully shot while attempting to disarm an officer of the law.

If you think that is a legitimate SJW outrage you are damage goods. Plenty of legit incidents, blindly following this one's false narrative exposes these players for fools.

Football needs to get back to the business of football. Leave the fake outrage antics to the 6th year seniors at state colleges..

8 hours ago, BaddKarma said:

Again, for all you dimwits that think this shit is legit it all started with the "Hands up dont shoot" idiots on the STL Rams in response to the fake outrage over the Furgeson criminal that was lawfully shot while attempting to disarm an officer of the law.

If you think that is a legitimate SJW outrage you are damage goods. Plenty of legit incidents, blindly following this one's false narrative exposes these players for fools.

Football needs to get back to the business of football. Leave the fake outrage antics to the 6th year seniors at state colleges..

It is a shame seeing people be this foolish.

18 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

But if someone wanted to sit or stand at work and raise their fist, they'd be laughed at.

You want to do your cpu work or whatever else with one hand raised? I just dont think the two compare.

They get yelled at for not getting work done more than it being about politics.

I just don't think the fist would get as much negative feedback because I believe most wouldn't see that as disrespectful the way they do towards the knee. 

Plus, we all should be willing to compromise. So if you don't see it as disrespectful, why make issue of it? Other than to make issue of it?

My job cares about my performance, not about playing the national Anthem before every day at the office. Nice straw man, though. 

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So what does the bolded say?

My job realizes how ridiculous it is to air the anthem before every work day. My job realizes those 2.5 minutes are 2.5 minutes I’m not billing. The anthem shouldn’t be played, plain and simple. Its fucking retarded. That was my point. Your argument “regular ppl can’t protest on the job” is a straw man. 

19 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

My job realizes how ridiculous it is to air the anthem before every work day. My job realizes those 2.5 minutes are 2.5 minutes I’m not billing. The anthem shouldn’t be played, plain and simple. Its fucking retarded. That was my point. Your argument “regular ppl can’t protest on the job” is a straw man. 

I'm sure if your job asked you to do something for 2 minutes, 2 paid minutes, you could manage to do it instead of doing something else which pisses off a lot of your clients.

10 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

I'm sure if your job asked you to do something for 2 minutes, 2 paid minutes, you could manage to do it instead of doing something else which pisses off a lot of your clients.

My job would never ask me to do something as ridiculous as stand while the anthem is being played before starting my day. 

19 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

My job would never ask me to do something as ridiculous as stand while the anthem is being played before starting my day. 

personally, I'd take a job which made me do something stupid for 2 minutes if I made 10-100x more money.