At what age, for the person claiming this excuse" "wouldn't" this excuse be seen as pathetic?

9 Nines

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dumb mother fucker. You just cut and pasted all this from a fake far right news site.    https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/270758/8-times-obama-sold-out-america-russia-daniel-greenfield

@thor you got bitch-slapped from the top rope. Give it up. You’re making it worse for yourself.   Actually, never mind, i’m gonna keep bumping this thread so everyone can see how dumb you tr

Posted Images

Trump is just giving his sheep a talking point to move on.

However, even if you accept what he Trump said today as true, there are still a couple of logical problems.

His new sentence with wouldn't inserted would be out of context with everything else he said.

Second, since returning, Trump has had two interviews with Hannity and Chris Wallace.  Why didn't he correct his supposed misspeak in either one of those interviews?  If would was so obviously a misspeak,  why didn't his aides notice it earlier?

The fact is that would is perfectly in context with everything else he said.  His entire comments were in defense of Russia.  Changing one word and one sentence doesn't fit with the larger context.

19 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

So.....you didn't cut and paste that post directly form that website? The website that contains the exact same context? Is this your claim? 

Guys!  He "misspoke".  What he says now is what he really means.  Hell, next "R" candidate that comes up will be the best ever and he'll say Trump was always bad, just like how Cons proclaim to have not really supported Bush 2.

37 minutes ago, thor said:

Sort of like that Obama reset button...

1) A free hand in Georgia

2) A free hand in Syria

3) The betrayal of Poland vis a vis the missile shield

4)  The betrayal of Ukraine by refusing to provide its governor with useful weapons

5) A whole bunch of Uranium

6) A deal allowing Russian's Iranian allies to go nuclear

7) Failure to do anything about the same Russian actions that the media is now blaming Trump for --- instead his administration ordered a stand down order

8- Live mic where Obama promised to give Putin a "sweetheart deal" while speaking to Dmitry Medvedev asking Putin to give him space until after the election on missle defense and other difficult positions...

Who's the traitor???

31 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

You dumb mother fucker. You just cut and pasted all this from a fake far right news site. 

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/270758/8-times-obama-sold-out-america-russia-daniel-greenfield

24 minutes ago, thor said:

I didn't cut and paste douche bag --- for some reason I can't cut and paste today... As evidenced earlier in a comment I made with the comment (plagiarized) above it... 

Just like you dems --- everything is evil... (Thanks for the link now though)

1. A free hand in Georgia

2. A free hand in Syria

3. The betrayal of Poland vis a vis the missile shield

4. The betrayal of Ukraine by refusing to provide its governor with useful weapons

5. A whole bunch of our uranium via Uranium One

6. A deal allowing Russia's Iranian allies to go nuclear

7. Failure to do anything about the same Russian actions that the media is now blaming Trump for. Instead his administration actually issued a stand down order.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/270758/8-times-obama-sold-out-america-russia-daniel-greenfield

............LOL

50 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

If you put 100 people in a room and had them speak for ten seconds I would guarantee anyone with an IQ in the triple digits could pick out a Trump supporter with a <95% success rate. 

LOL!!! Apparently you couldn't... LOL!!!

I am loving today --- watching all you fools going ape shit... Compared to Obama's dealings with Russia - Trump is a vindictive cruel adversary...

Yet, you're too tooled up by some words rather then actual actions... It's outstanding... Trump Trolling!!! The lesson of the day...

Now that all the actual backstabbers have been unmasked --- I'm wondering if it's about time to bring the "Russian" hammer down on the corrupt intelligence agencies...

4 minutes ago, Downtown said:

@thor you got bitch-slapped from the top rope. Give it up. You’re making it worse for yourself.

Actually, never mind, i’m gonna keep bumping this thread so everyone can see how dumb you truly are. 

Be sure to bump the thread when the actual truth finally is unmasked... I'll be one of those laughing --- and saying "we" told you so... ?️‍♀️ ⛳