Why didn’t the DNC turn over their server!?!?

Starkiller

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I figured this deserved it’s own thread, just so any time the Trumptards bring it up we can point back to it...   https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zmkxp9/dnc-server-conspiracy-theo

The in-memory point is a good one - remember the episode of Seinfeld when George wanted to move the Frogger machine without turning it off? You want to keep systems up and running because what they ha

Thor, given your critiques of the quality of evidence gathered by the prosecutors here, in your vast experience as a trial lawyer what evidence would you gather and use to prove a case like this at trial? 

In crafting your answer, keep in mind I have you on ignore so you can say whatever you want. 

One more thing and then I'm done. 

The Trumpies believe team Mueller is on a witch hunt to get trump and these poor innocent Russian intelligence officers. So to complete their dastardly plan, the best and most experienced prosecuting attorneys in the world are going to rush forward with indictments without having any real evidence to back them up? Won't that put a monkey wrench in their plan to lock these people up? How they going to complete their plan without evidence? 

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

No doubt they have evidence.  Not sure if they will ever get the chance to prove anything in court.  So I'm not sure if the plan is to lock anyone up but more to prove the Russians meddled in the election. 

Agreed, with just a tweak. I think the plan is to find out what happened. What exactly was done, who did it, how they did it, why they did it, whether any crimes were committed in the process, and if so, prosecute anyone found to have committed a crime.

5 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Agreed, with just a tweak. I think the plan is to find out what happened. What exactly was done, who did it, how they did it, why they did it, whether any crimes were committed in the process, and if so, prosecute anyone found to have committed a crime.

in·ves·ti·ga·tion

inˌvestəˈɡāSH(ə)n - noun:

the action of investigating something or someone; formal or systematic examination or research.

amirite?

• 1 year later...
25 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Everyone already knew her server was hacked. I said back then she should have been indicted. She’s already been investigated. Unless they can show it was willful conspiracy this is a non-story. 

Stop being as bad as Tux when it comes to Hillary. There is no evidence to suggest it was hacked.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/politics/hillary-clinton-china-emails-probe/index.html

A long-running Republican-led investigation into the handling of classified information on Hillary Clinton's private email server did not find any evidence that China had successfully hacked the former secretary of state, confirming the findings of the FBI, according to a memo released by two senior senators this week.

The findings, from Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, the former chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee and the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, respectively, should help put to rest allegations that resurfaced after a report in a conservative news outlet last year that was later perpetuated online by President Donald Trump. 

"Neither the committees nor the FBI were able to confirm whether an intrusion into the server occurred," Grassley and Johnson said in a news release Wednesday. 

Concerns of an intrusion by China into the server were first raised by two officials from the Intelligence Community Inspector General's Office, which helped initiate the original review of Clinton's email practices as secretary of state that was later referred to the FBI, according to the memo. Both officials were interviewed by the Senate investigators as part of their probe.

27 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

It wasn't;t hacked. It was connected to a drop box account held by the Chinese Government.

Who made that connection?

If it was done from the outside, IOW by the Chinese, that's the very definition of a hack Tux.

I believe any/all unapproved intrusions that copy (cc) and/or redirect incoming and outgoing data is considered a hack.

I could be wrong I suppose.

Neither excuses her use of an insecure and unauthorized server, no matter how the hack was achieved though. 

And it's a miscarriage of justice that virtually no one has been held accountable for that. 

13 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Stop being as bad as Tux when it comes to Hillary. There is no evidence to suggest it was hacked.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/politics/hillary-clinton-china-emails-probe/index.html

A long-running Republican-led investigation into the handling of classified information on Hillary Clinton's private email server did not find any evidence that China had successfully hacked the former secretary of state, confirming the findings of the FBI, according to a memo released by two senior senators this week.

The findings, from Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, the former chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee and the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, respectively, should help put to rest allegations that resurfaced after a report in a conservative news outlet last year that was later perpetuated online by President Donald Trump. 

"Neither the committees nor the FBI were able to confirm whether an intrusion into the server occurred," Grassley and Johnson said in a news release Wednesday. 

Concerns of an intrusion by China into the server were first raised by two officials from the Intelligence Community Inspector General's Office, which helped initiate the original review of Clinton's email practices as secretary of state that was later referred to the FBI, according to the memo. Both officials were interviewed by the Senate investigators as part of their probe.

Of course it was hacked. 

11 minutes ago, begooode said:

This shit again!

Whatabout alert for the national security zealots — Trump's rampant use of unsecured phones. Trump’s administration littered with advisors who cannot get clearances. Trump tweeting news in advance of formal announcements compromising implementation steps. 

Yep. The fact they’re still going on about this is crazy. 

17 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Of course it was hacked. 

Of course it wasn't, because when the emails were deleted they were gone.  Because it was secure.