Got my Sunday ticket and game pass for dirt cheap. I’m PUMPED UP BABY

kyle021

The streaming option is not perfect. 

At least in years past it only shows out of market Sunday morning/afternoon games. So you need an antenna if the Titans are being broadcast on your local channels. 

Does not include SNF, MNF, or TNF either. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This reminds me, I need to call soon to cancel my service and encourage them to give me more free stuff. 

Man I know we're all reliving our miss-spent youth through student athletes but identity theft seems to take things a touch too far.

Topic is misleading.  What is dirt cheap and how?

Sorry, should have clarified.  I am out of market so this is perfect for me.  The weeks the Titans are in Market I plan to go to live or find another way to watch.

Also, I don't think an email address will work anymore, at least it didn't for me.  

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

The streaming option is not perfect. 

At least in years past it only shows out of market Sunday morning/afternoon games. So you need an antenna if the Titans are being broadcast on your local channels. 

Does not include SNF, MNF, or TNF either. 

No. 

If the game is being shown where you live you just turn on the TV and watch it. 

If they arent then you can watch it on your phone, tablet or thru roku, Apple TV, Xbox or ps 

ive watched it via Xbox no problems for years

9 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

No. 

If the game is being shown where you live you just turn on the TV and watch it. 

If they arent then you can watch it on your phone, tablet or thru roku, Apple TV, Xbox or ps 

ive watched it via Xbox no problems for years

I fail to see how what you said contradicts what I said. 

21 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It also depends on if you know anyone in college, obviously can be tougher if you are older than mid-20s, but I think I read that you can pretty much just use some schmoe if you know the email address format that these schools use.

I used my roommates info back in the day without ever telling him (until after the fact) because all you need to know is the person's school, e-mail and birthday. I wouldn't be shocked if people gamed the system by just using wikipedia to find some of these athlete's birthday and just using the basic e-mail format and guessing the e-mail.

I've done this 3 years in a row. Look up a local athlete, use his DOB and school. All it does is check that the person is enrolled in college via a 3rd party thing. Then pay with your CC. Walaa. $99 Sunday ticket. I posted about this a couple of years ago. 

Edited by 'Nator

21 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It also depends on if you know anyone in college, obviously can be tougher if you are older than mid-20s, but I think I read that you can pretty much just use some schmoe if you know the email address format that these schools use.

I used my roommates info back in the day without ever telling him (until after the fact) because all you need to know is the person's school, e-mail and birthday. I wouldn't be shocked if people gamed the system by just using wikipedia to find some of these athlete's birthday and just using the basic e-mail format and guessing the e-mail.

You don't even need email. Just name, school and date of birth. Which is why the easiest thing to do is use a local athlete's info. 

BTW, you don't cheat the athlete from getting the ticket themselves when you do this. 

Literally all you are doing is tricking the verification service the NFL Ticket uses to confirm that you are a student. It's a one time thing, and once you are in, you are in. Then you pay with your CC. 

45 minutes ago, Justafan said:

The illegal streams are not reliable at all.  That's complete BS.  They are finicky as hell, constantly shut down and frequently have problems during the game.  I feel sorry for you suckers so broke you can't afford to pay a measly 100 bucks to watch an entire season of football.  

True.  It's hit or miss.  Along with the quality of the feed not being HD.