“I hadn’t thought of that” Trump replied when asked if he would ask Putin to extradite indicted agents.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes the point is when a crime is committed we should always focus on the acts of the victim of the crime and blame them, rather than focus on the acts of the criminal. I have no doubt Sox is being tot

Guilty and compromised 

It’s amazing watching Trump supporters. They are the ones who are overly concerned with Trump. Those in the middle and middle left want justice. 

2 minutes ago, reo said:

Coming around to accepting it happened and moving towards bargaining/dismissing/minimizing? 

Progress.

It's an interesting change from the embellishing/conflating/maximizing approach he has with the Clintons and Obama.

The director of national intelligence, Trump appointee and former republican senator Dan Coats, said 3 days ago that Russia was by far the worst cyber offender.

I already posted it.

Keep searching for a defense of the Russians, maybe eventually you'll find it.

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

It's odd, China is orders of magnitude worse than Russia in every metric you guys cite that you are so gravely concerned about. Yet, crickets. 

I’m guessing you didn’t read the top level document posted on this very website that says the opposite of this. 

Just now, ben4titans said:

I've read plenty of documents on this. To suggest Russia is a bigger cyber threat to the US than China is laughable. Poly Sci, it ain't what you don't know, but what you do know that just ain't so. 

I’m glad you know better than the National Intelligence Director. Classic. 

I haven't read the posts from the cultists. What's this about China? What in the world do they have to do with this investigation? 

Anyone is free to start a thread about China. Certainly there is much to talk about with them. 

But what do they have to do with Russian interference in the election? 

1 minute ago, Legaltitan said:

I haven't read the posts from the cultists. What's this about China? What in the world do they have to do with this investigation? 

Anyone is free to start a thread about China. Certainly there is much to talk about with them. 

But what do they have to do with Russian interference in the election? 

No, they’re directly refuting Dan Coats and saying that China is more of a national security threat in concerns to cyber warfare on our election system. 

Russia the "most aggressive foreign actor, no question. And they continue their efforts to undermine our democracy."

2 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

By the way did Rosenstien state unequivocally there were no allegations for any Americans being involved and that this did not appear to change the vote count in the election.  He also said the US is CONSTANTLY working to fight cyber attacks.  

No. 

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

Then Coates is lying. Over the last 20 years China is second to no one in hacking the US.

Anyone who has had a security briefing knows this isn't true. 

Edited by reo