“I hadn’t thought of that” Trump replied when asked if he would ask Putin to extradite indicted agents.

heyitsmeallen

I hadn’t thought of that.

Then he deflects to say it happened under the Obama administration like that absolves our president from doing anything because it was under the other presidents watch. And of course it happened under another administration because it was during a presidential election you moron. But regardless, who the fuck cares when it happened? IT HAPPENED, and that’s something that should piss off every fucking American. He also says the DNC should be ashamed of themselves for allowing themselves to be hacked. Last time I checked The RNC was hacked too. The Russians just kept the info because they didn’t want to damage the candidate they were trying to sway the election towards. I’m so sick of the partisan bullshit in this country and the fake patriot leading it who won’t stand up for us.

President Trump said in an interview airing Sunday that he hadn’t thought of pressing Russian President Vladimir Putin on extraditing the dozen Russian officials charged with hacking Democratic emails, instead blaming the Democrats’ “bad defenses” for getting hacked during the 2016 campaign.  

“Well, I might,” Trump said when asked during an interview with CBS News about extraditing the indicted intelligence agents. “I hadn’t thought of that. But I certainly, I’ll be asking about it. But again, this was during the Obama administration. They were doing whatever it was during the Obama administration.”

The United States does not have an extradition treaty with Russia. Jon Huntsman, the U.S. ambassador to Russia, said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that the FBI and the U.S. Embassy in Moscow will “no doubt” work on submitting a formal request. But doing so, Huntsman cautioned, “doesn’t necessarily mean that the Russians are going to follow through.”

And John Bolton, the president’s national security adviser, played down any possibility of Trump personally demanding Putin to hand over the indicted individuals during their private summit — particularly because of the lack of an extradition treaty.

“It’s pretty silly for the president to demand something that he can’t get legally,” Bolton said on ABC News’s “This Week.” “The Russians take the position — you can like it or not like it — that their constitution forbids them to extradite Russian citizens.”

In the CBS interview, Trump also asserted that the GOP was not similarly hacked during the 2016 campaign because the Republican National Committee had better cybersecurity. 

We had much better defenses. I’ve been told that by a number of people. We had much better defenses, so they couldn’t,” Trump said during the CBS interview. “I think the DNC should be ashamed of themselves for allowing themselves to be hacked. They had bad defenses and they were able to be hacked.”

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes the point is when a crime is committed we should always focus on the acts of the victim of the crime and blame them, rather than focus on the acts of the criminal. I have no doubt Sox is being tot

Guilty and compromised 

It’s amazing watching Trump supporters. They are the ones who are overly concerned with Trump. Those in the middle and middle left want justice. 

14 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So it happened under Obama, but its a much bigger deal now, right?

Shocker.

13 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

This is where everyone comes in and says "focus on the now". Lmao

"Stop comparing like situations that no one cared about under Obama." Lol

It was a big deal then too, hence why the FBI was investigating the hack while Obama was still president. He was only president for 4 months after the investigation started. How many indictments came out then?  0 is the correct answer. Was Obama supposed to request people be extradited even though he didn’t know who they were? Now that we have 12 indictments directly linking The Russian government to the hack, our president should make Russia answer to those charges. Idc if it’s a Republican, Democrat, or a fucking giraffe as president he needs to stand up for this country instead of bending over for another one.

This seems like a good place to put this. Our biggest foe is.... our alliance members? 

Asked to identify his "biggest foe globally right now," Trump says: "I think the European Union is a foe."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-interview-cbs-news-european-union-is-a-foe-ahead-of-putin-meeting-in-helsinki-jeff-glor/

5 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

This seems like a good place to put this. Our biggest foe is.... our alliance members? 

Asked to identify his "biggest foe globally right now," Trump says: "I think the European Union is a foe."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-interview-cbs-news-european-union-is-a-foe-ahead-of-putin-meeting-in-helsinki-jeff-glor/

Well... they are Trump’s biggest foe...

7 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

In the midst of the latest indictments he amazingly is going all in on Putin and going against American interests, not attempting to even hide it. 

10 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Im pretty sure everyone knew the wikileaks came from Russia. Dont believe anyone denied that. Yall are acting like these indictments are some kind of bombshell.

The only reason ppl truly care is because they think Trump was involved and want him to go down with it. 

I gaurentee you that this isnt a big storyline around the water cooler in offices around the country. 

The only thing ppl care about is if Trump was in on it.

Just because everyone assumed that the Wikileaks and DCleaks came from Russia doesn’t mean they could prove it. That’s the whole point of investigations, trying to find proof for things you suspect. The indictments show they can, or at least now believe they can, prove it was a Russian Gov operation. I truly care because I don’t think any American regardless of political party affiliation should be ok with a foreign government trying to manipulate our democratic process. I’ve said before that I hope Trump isn’t involved. I just want him to stand up for the country and go hard ball with Russia over this. If the FBI thinks they can prove it, Trump should back them up in support of the country and ask Putin to extradite them for a trial and show people that it’s not ok to fuck with us. If they refuse to extradite for trial he should bring up more sanctions.  Or even cut off trade with them or heavily tarrif their exports like he’s doing to our actual allies.

41 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I agree and disagree.

I dont want any outsiders influencing it either. But even if you can prove they did something...can you prove whatever involvement they had actually determined how ppl voted? I meam you might say yea, but can you really? Can you prove it was a bigger influence than Comey reopening the email case? How come the left doesn't seem to care about Comey and his influence? I mean ppl talk about it, but they aren't trying to hard to go after him over it. And lets keep it real, it wasn't the Russians who influenced anyone. It was WHAT THEY ACTUALLY EXPOSED. Aka, Hillary did it to herself....and no doubt the handling of that investigation I gaurentee also played a big role in the way ppl looked at our governemt and how they operate.

I have zero problem with them hacking Hillarys shit because she was not only running for POTUS but had her hands on a lot of shit beforehand.

So its ok for our own to expose our own, but not ok for outsiders to expose our own? You should want the truth regardless how it comes to you. 

It is the American ppls right to know wtf went on. And if our own government and Intelligence Agencies didnt want to properly do their damn job to uncover that truth, then I am thankful someone else was willing to provide the knwoledge we were not only searching for, but had a right to know about.

What involvement could the Russians have had if our own government did its damn job? FB bots? Please...like really?

The governemt is no better than the cops in how they treat their own.

Same ppl running around saying police get off easy are the same ones defending our governments incompetence because its more important to them that the one they see to be racist goes down when it should be important to hold any governemt official responsible for their ineptitude or involvement in wrong-doing.

But of course they know how to do their job when it comes to outsiders....but somehow they botch it when it involves their own. Dont make American officials look bad. We have to look perfect. Except in the case of Trump or any other Repub....

There is no way to know 100% how or if they influenced people’s votes. But they hacked the RNC too and chose to hold onto that information because the candidate they were trying to slant the election towards was a Republican. I think it was a terrible decision for Comey to reopen the investigation at the time he did but he didn’t commit a crime. Hacking is a crime and another countries government hacked into our political servers with the goal of influencing things. Regardless if it changed people’s opinions or not you can’t let them get off Scott free or they will just keep doing it. They committed international cyber crimes and aren’t being held accountable at all by our leadership. In fact even with indictments showing that the FBI believes they can prove that The Russian gov was behind it, our leader still denies they had anything to do with it. You say you have no problems with them hacking Hillary because of the shit it exposed but that’s because of your disdain for her. Would you be interested to see all of the dirt they got from the RNC that they didn’t release? Even if it made RNC look bad? What about the dirt they have on Trump and his businesses considering his decades of business dealings with Russia? Are you really that naive to believe that these people are squeaky clean?  Russia’s #1 goal was to only realease things that would make people dislike Hillary and the DNC more than they already did and avoid anything that came close to the other side. If you really think that what they did didn’t influence things than you truly are naive. Because I guarantee If hey released things from both sides it would have made everyone look bad. I just want them to be held accountable so they don’t think it’s ok to commit international crimes against us. I don’t think that’s too outlandish. 

14 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Trump hadn't thought of it because it is a ridiculous notion. Could you imagine Putins reaction if Trump were to ask him that?

He could  work with Congress, Allies and the FED to lock down the outside-Russia financial assets of Putin and other Russian leaders, put forth large sanctions with goal of crushing Russia's economy, knock out SYria's leadership so a pipeline could be built to Europe so Europe no longer needed Russia energy, then tell Putin to turn them over and step down himself, or his country is gone. 

Edited by 9 Nines

Anyone hear Senator Paul today?  He finds nothing wrong with what Russia did.  He said the USA has interfered with other nation's elections, with his comments more harsh against the USA than Russia.