EA Sports reviewing Mariota’s really low madden rating.

heyitsmeallen

4 hours ago, XanderMXIX said:

Can someone please tweet the titans and tell them they got the grey on our uniforms way too dark in madden. I know that nobody really cares but it irks me a lot. 

You do it. You created a TR account you can create a twitter account.

Sorry to be brash but I just can't understand why people keep asking other people to tweet things out for them. It isn't hard.

Looking over that and judging from my madden days of early 2000s...

Lewan, Conklin, way too low. Both should be 88-91 range. 

Kern should be ranked whatever the third best punter in the league is ranked. 

Morgan and possibly succup are too low. They don’t respect run defense from defensive ends and he’s an above average pass rusher. That puts him out of the 70s pretty easily. Succup has that record streak then fell off. It deserves something more than he’s got, but his leg strength is weak.. so I get it.. but ya still too low. 

Mariota Is more right after the adjustment and maybe a point too high. 

Henry is too high but it’s hard to input his measureables and not get a big overall number. 

Everybody else seems prettty right. 

I would rate our top players this way

Brett Kern - 93 overall 

Ryan Succop - 92 overall 

Kevin Byard - 91 overall 

Jurrell Casey - 90 overall

Taylor Lewan - 88 overall 

Delanie Walker - 88 overall 

Derrick Morgan - 86 overall 

Brian Orakpo - 85 overall 

Dion Lewis - 85 overall 

Wesley Woodyard - 84 overall

Jack Conklin - 84 overall 

Marcus Mariota - 83 overall 

Rishard Matthews - 81 overall 

Derrick Henry - 81 overall 

Josh Kline - 80 overall

Corey Davis - 79 overall

5 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

I would rate our top players this way

Brett Kern - 93 overall 

Ryan Succop - 92 overall 

Kevin Byard - 91 overall 

Jurrell Casey - 90 overall

Taylor Lewan - 88 overall 

Delanie Walker - 88 overall 

Derrick Morgan - 86 overall 

Brian Orakpo - 85 overall 

Dion Lewis - 85 overall 

Wesley Woodyard - 84 overall

Jack Conklin - 84 overall 

Marcus Mariota - 83 overall 

Rishard Matthews - 81 overall 

Derrick Henry - 81 overall 

Josh Kline - 80 overall

Corey Davis - 79 overall

I could deal with that. I’d put succup at like 88, drop Morgan a point, bump Conklin to 86,  and add a point to Marcus. 

Kern at 93 would probably make him the best punter in the league. So maybe 89-91 range for him

Edited by titanruss

Just now, titanruss said:

I could deal with that. I’d put succup at like 88, drop Morgan a point, bump Conklin to 86,  and add a point to Marcus. 

I prefer that, but I was trying to be totally unbiased. I’m really biased. 

Succop really did fall off at the end of the year and out of everything wrong with the team. He concerns me the most. 

I would like Conklin at 86 but I think his injury drops him a bit not much. He’s the type of player who after a year or two in franchise mode will be in the 90’s

I think Morgan is at that 86 range. If he was a tier below his every weekend play he would be in the 70’s and if he was a tier above he would be 90’s. 

The dude is definition of consistent. I think at least in my honest opinion that Morgan is the second best player on defense right behind Casey. With those two you know what you are getting every Sunday. Which makes me think Morgan will see another extension here. He never disappears for stretches like Orakpo who will he dominant for a month then MIA for a few weeks. 

Not Madden related but going into next offseason I think it’ll be very wise to give Morgan a two or three year extension and let Landry replace Orakpo and draft another edge rusher in the 1-3 rounds. 

I also think this is Henry make or break year. If he doesn’t produce then I can see us getting a workhorse in the draft and doing it early. 

The running back back I think is perfect fit for us is either Bryce Love Stanford or Rodney Harrison Oklahoma. 

Love brings Lewis like ability but as an EDB and Harrison brings a young DeMarco Murray style as everydown. If both stay healthy they will cost first round picks. 

I was really bummed about not having a third this year and missing out Ronald Jones. I thought he was a perfect fit. 

Remember when we were scouting Kamara big time? Boy oh boy what could have been...

those RBs come out every year though

No starting NFL QB that isn't clearly on their downwards slope should be rated lower than a rookie QB, before an NFL season starts. It's not like they don't update throughout the season - let them prove they're better than 75 or whatever.