EA Sports reviewing Mariota’s really low madden rating.

heyitsmeallen

Mariota was given a madden rating of 79. That ranks as the 25th QB tied with Lamar Jackson, Joe Flacco, Teddy Bridgewater, and Sam Bradford. The Titans weren’t happy and tweeted at EA sports and looks like they are reviewing his rating now. 

Tons of Titans players are ranked too low including Lewan at 80 and Kern who is rated as the 15th best punter when he was a top 3 punter all of last season. 

1 hour ago, 52O said:

This is fucking stupid

i know I’m labeled as a Mary hater but let’s be real a 79 for him is waaaay better than a 80 for Lewan 

Lewan is the real madden ratings travesty 

I expected 81 for Mariota & 88 for Lewan

had Lewan got paid he would be ranked higher 

2 hours ago, 52O said:

This is fucking stupid

i know I’m labeled as a Mary hater but let’s be real a 79 for him is waaaay better than a 80 for Lewan 

Lewan is the real madden ratings travesty 

I'm pretty sure that the words "madden ratings" and "travesty" don't quite belong together in the same book, nevermind the same page, paragraph, or... god forbid... sentence.

5 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I'm pretty sure that the words "madden ratings" and "travesty" don't quite belong together in the same book, nevermind the same page, paragraph, or... god forbid... sentence.

Obviously I’m talking comparatively 

Lewan is an 85 (should still be a bit higher) . The low ratings floating around early on were from very early builds. Our team is pretty solid this year. Henry an 86, Lewis an 87. Check for yourself below...

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/player-ratings?i=1&t=30&s=ovr_rating:DESC&=undefined

Edited by 10 A See
Update