Legaltitan

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spin it, retards.

Is there ANY president, in the history of this union, other than Trump, who would proceed to go ahead and meet with Putin after 12 indictments are issued against Russian government officials like this

When a prosecutor goes to the grand jury and seeks an indictment, he's only required to present enough evidence to show probable cause that a crime was committed.  This is what Mueller has done in thi

An Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) official in the Trump administration was arrested Thursday two days after being indicted on multiple alleged violations of Alabama ethics laws. 

Trey Glenn, the regional director for EPA’s southeast region, was arrested for allegedly helping an Alabama law firm fight potential EPA actions to clean up contaminated sites on behalf of Drummond Co., which could be responsible for the cleanups.

Among other charges, Glenn and former Alabama Environmental Management Commissioner Scott Phillips were indicted on soliciting a thing of value from a principal, lobbyist or subordinate and receiving money in addition to that received in one’s official capacity.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/417052-trump-epa-official-arrested-on-criminal-ethics-charges

I'm still laughing at Trump's blatant denigration of the Mueller investigation -- 'the inner workings are a mess,.. they are yelling at people and making up stuff',... That's the very theme of every single objective piece of reporting on Trump's White House, and it runs contrary to all the reputable reporting on Mueller that spans decades.

Trump's not even trying to hide his lying or vacuous projections -- it's all just create a wash of misinformation for the followers and the disinterested to cloak themselves in.  This is right out of the Russia leadership playbook: confuse and divide the masses to build and maintain power.

4 hours ago, begooode said:

I'm still laughing at Trump's blatant denigration of the Mueller investigation -- 'the inner workings are a mess,.. they are yelling at people and making up stuff',... That's the very theme of every single objective piece of reporting on Trump's White House, and it runs contrary to all the reputable reporting on Mueller that spans decades.

Look back over the last few years.  Almost all his criticisms, maybe all, directed at others are criticisms of which he is guilty.  Pretty much everything he said about Hillary Clinton were his own shortcomings.

I suspect he has done this his whole life.  Basically he is the no-I-am-not-you-are kid. 

Edited by 9 Nines

11 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Reportedly Trump won't turn in the questions he was given by Mueller.

I'm sure he knows what they mean and what lies he'll be caught in 

He's also so stupid he said he answered the questions himself, not his lawyers.

I would have never said that.  Better to say nothing and then if caught in a lie, which is likely, then just say it was filled out by my lawyers and I was busy and missed it upon my review. It was a stupid tactile answer, but he had to brag.  Now he has no out.

4 minutes ago, ctm said:

I would have never said that.  Better to say nothing and then if caught in a lie, which is likely, then just say it was filled out by my lawyers and I was busy and missed it upon my review. It was a stupid tactile answer, but he had to brag.  Now he has no out.

Good point, I was so busy laughing at the ridiculousness of his ramblings on it I didn't consider that. He owns the answers

The connection to Trump, Stone and Wikileaks are going to be interesting. Uh Oh

4 hours ago, ctm said:

Yeah

In court that wouldn't matter because generally you have to certify your answers are true and correct. But this is about the court of public opinion. It was always going to look pretty week if trump hid behind his lawyers skirts. But at least that would have given him something. Honestly kudos to him for owning it.