Legaltitan

Mueller drops new indictments: 12 Russian GRU in their official cpacity

28 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The new talking points we will all see: 

The indictments prove no Americans were involved and Trump is obviously not under investigation. 

3 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Notice that Mueller and Rosenstein said that there was no collusion?

One down one to go. 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

One down one to go. 

As for your other one, has anyone said on the record Trump is a target? Comey said he wasn't. Gowdy recently said he wasn't. Did I miss that he was?

The bottom line is that Trump defeated Deep State in 2016. He knows everything that they did, everything that they are trying to cover up and Trump holds all of the cards. 

It is that simple. Thats why I don't worry.

4 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Some are, some are political retribution. None are in the pursuit of honest justice. 

Interesting theory you’ve got there. You do understand the Russians are going to send counsel like the last time and Mueller will do the exact same thing, correct? He won’t allow discovery until his investigation is complete. If he never gets Trump then good, it means the president isn’t a traitor. I’m just not sure how you arrive at your last sentence when Mueller is systematically imposing our will on foreign spies. How could that be a bad thing? 

1 minute ago, ben4titans said:

As for your other one, has anyone said on the record Trump is a target? Comey said he wasn't. Gowdy recently said he wasn't. Did I miss that he was?

This isn’t how investigations work. You don’t start at the top and work your way from there. You follow the leads and see where they go. If they don’t lead to the president then he doesn’t need to worry. If the Dems don’t flip the house he definitely doesn’t need to worry as the Republicans will do nothing regardless of Mueller’s assessment. 

36 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The new talking points we will all see: 

The indictments prove no Americans were involved and Trump is obviously not under investigation. 

The indictment shows the speed of the transfer could only have been done by a thumb drive, proving it was an internal leak. 

@OzTitan

I don’t know enough about the computer world to have a definitive thought on that second one, but judging the way it is being discussed on forums it would seem to me to be categorically false. 

The transfer speed argument is true. The only problem is, was that file the original file taken. As I have read it, the original file/s could have been taken at a slower speed, then transferred to a thumb drive. So I guess it would only show the last transfer? 

52O   
7 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Im simple. Thats why I don't worry.

All you really needed bud 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

This isn’t how investigations work. You don’t start at the top and work your way from there. You follow the leads and see where they go. If they don’t lead to the president then he doesn’t need to worry. If the Dems don’t flip the house he definitely doesn’t need to worry as the Republicans will do nothing regardless of Mueller’s assessment. 

So, he isn't a target and hasn't been a target? After a year and a half of a Special Counsel and a FBI "investigation" opened well before that. Now that doesn't mean he couldn't be tomorrow, but the odds of that at this point is very low. If you are holding out hope for that to happen, you are very desperate.

5 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

The transfer speed argument is true. The only problem is, was that file the original file taken. As I have read it, the original file/s could have been taken at a slower speed, then transferred to a thumb drive. So I guess it would only show the last transfer? 

I don’t know. That’s why I asked Oz. 

reo   
5 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

We're getting resolution to this before the mid terms. I don't think some of you see the full potential ramifications of this. Iirc in these indictments it shows that the Russians were also trying to hack into voting booths. They weren't successful this time but that's actually changing votes.

If they're successful this time and hack the elections so more right wing republicans get into office then Trump shuts down the investigation without blow back. Then it gets even worse in 2020 no matter who runs bc there will be even more blatant vote manipulation without repercussions. At that point it's over.

We get what Mueller knows before the midterms.

ctm   
19 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Some are, some are political retribution. None are in the pursuit of honest justice. 

...keep defending the Russians.

ctm   
23 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

His indictments have nothing do with Trump. They have everything to do with Uranium One from the Obama era.

excuse making = defending the Russians.

3 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

So, he isn't a target and hasn't been a target? After a year and a half of a Special Counsel and a FBI "investigation" opened well before that. Now that doesn't mean he couldn't be tomorrow, but the odds of that at this point is very low. If you are holding out hope for that to happen, you are very desperate.

Once again that isn’t how investigations work. No one on the Trump staff started out as a target. We knew we were hacked and Mueller has been linking it all together.  This is exactly how Mueller took down the mob. He didn’t start off going straight for the top. He knew he would need an airtight case, and I imagine that is doubly so if he goes after Trump.