Mueller drops new indictments: 12 Russian GRU in their official cpacity

Legaltitan

5 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Actually I do think Trump was Putin's gimp and it was disappointing.

That's fair.

The rest is a matter of interpretation and opinion, but I think what you typed right here is something any reasonable, fair-minded person would agree with.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spin it, retards.

Is there ANY president, in the history of this union, other than Trump, who would proceed to go ahead and meet with Putin after 12 indictments are issued against Russian government officials like this

When a prosecutor goes to the grand jury and seeks an indictment, he's only required to present enough evidence to show probable cause that a crime was committed.  This is what Mueller has done in thi

44 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Cut Soxcat some slack, he turned into 100% Trumper just in time to be made a complete fool of, he’s gotta be embarrassed 

Do you know how easy these people are gonna slide into "I never loved Trump, but it was better than the alternative" mode? Eventually. Whether Trump has 1 term or 2. They will all deny ever liking the guy at some point in the future. 

My big time right wing uncle, LOVED W Bush, had a signed picture of him in his house, would swear up and down there were WMDs, and that they were snuck out, but now he says W is deep state and is all about Trump, and wants the US to stay out of wars after falling lock-step with Bush's war mongering for YEARS. 

Edited by 'Nator

4 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Do you know how easy these people are gonna slide into "I never loved Trump, but it was better than the alternative" mode? Eventually. Weather Trump has 1 term or 2. They will all deny ever liking the guy at some point in the future. 

Many have been doing this goalpost moving since last summer.  It went from WINNING BITCHES to all "politicians suck so what can you do,..." with an extra side of Hillary hate -- same thing Fox has been doing, too, imo.  So transparently lame. 

2 minutes ago, begooode said:

Many have been doing this goalpost moving since last summer.  It went from WINNING BITCHES to all "politicians suck so what can you do,..." with an extra side of Hillary hate -- same thing Fox has been doing, too, imo.  So transparently lame. 

So many of them though, are lock-step with this "Trump is the outsider fixing the system and kicking out the "deep state"" bullshit. 

2 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

So many of them though, are lock-step with this "Trump is the outsider fixing the system and kicking out the "deep state"" bullshit. 

A bit embarrassing when they find out the Deep State turned out to be the good ol' USA fighting off Trump's Russian BFFs

1 hour ago, 'Nator said:

Do you know how easy these people are gonna slide into "I never loved Trump, but it was better than the alternative" mode? Eventually. Whether Trump has 1 term or 2. They will all deny ever liking the guy at some point in the future. 

My big time right wing uncle, LOVED W Bush, had a signed picture of him in his house, would swear up and down there were WMDs, and that they were snuck out, but now he says W is deep state and is all about Trump, and wants the US to stay out of wars after falling lock-step with Bush's war mongering for YEARS. 

In essence a large portion of the Republican base crave authoritarian leadership.

8 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

So Trump is a wimp against Putin but he is an "Authoritarian" leader.  Got it.

The point isn't his style or even his personality but more about getting something done. 

He's a punk and got punked.

Yeah he likes to project like he's some tough leader until he's face to face with an actual adversary and then acts like he did yesterday therefore a punk.

He didn't get fuck all done yesterday if he wasn't such a punk he would have done what Wallace did, you know his job, instead stood up there like a punk.

Trump loves creating the impression he's getting things done.  If it weren't for Pruitt and the repubs tax plan he'd have a bunch of goose eggs right now.  But he'd be telling everyone who'd listen how "this ______ was a historic disaster and getting worse, but now after I spent an hour on it it's world class!!  I'm the best!"  then go play another couple of rounds of 'I'm not golfing' golf.

8 hours ago, 'Nator said:

That’s already started from ppl I know. I follow that with gop needs to be slapped awake and dems need to be put in office to help control this mess. I don’t get disagreements from even die hard republicans.  

8 hours ago, Soxcat said:

So Trump is a wimp against Putin but he is an "Authoritarian" leader. 

Yes.

Or at least he wants to be.

Edited by reo

• 3 months later...

Remember when folks here and other Trumpists were celebrating how Mueller was "totally getting owned by the Russian companies in Court!"

Well a Judge just denied a request by Concord Management to throw out Mueller's indictment. It was one of firms indicted by Mueller in election interference case.

Mueller is like 5-0 on these things now.