Which Titan, player or coach, do you think has the most to prove?

Who has the most to prove?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the most to prove?

• Dion Lewis
    • Derrick Henry
    • Mike Vrabel
    • Matt LaFleur
    • Marcus Mariota
    • Corey Davis
    • Dean Pees
    • Kerry Coombs
    • Kevin Dodd
    • Malcolm Butler
    • Other player
    • Other coach

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The minority isn't that minor. 25 people didn't vote for Mariota in this poll to 26 who did. The votes may be dispersed to varying other options but that doesn't change the fact that almost as many pe

Vrabel has risen up through the coaching ranks at lightning speed and he doesn't rate? Matt LaFleur made the lateral move because he saw an opportunity to finally be a coordinator in more than just na

Mariota... It's not even close

Just now, wiscotitansfan said:

No but Wentz's only doubt his team has so far at this point is his health. He has shown more than Mariota (or the same I guess) but in less time.

True but that still isn't the question.

5 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Just because Mariota plays the most important position on offense

This is exactly why

Plus he just came off of a terrible season 

4 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

If we get a slew of new coaches again it's because Mariota somehow shat the bed. 

The Titans will not get new coaches again because Mariota shits the bed. Vrabel will have a new QB before Mariota has a new coach(assuming Mariota "shits the bed")

1 hour ago, 8MM said:

That wasn't the question. 

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Okay, take media out of my response and it's still the same answer... What doubts do you think the Eagles have of Wentz? staying healthy. You think Mariota literally has zero doubts of anyone on the team?

Get your head out of your ass, they respect the fuck out of him but they still want him to play at his potential week in and week out. No matter how you slice it, Mariota has worse tape on him than Wentz

Your about a simple MF, jesus.

What the hell has Wentz done lol, Foles won those playoff games not Wentz. This isn't fantasy Marcus actually was healthy enough to take his team to the playoffs and win a game. The question had nothing to do with who had a better season. I can guarantee their are players on the Eagles who think Foles should be given a chance to keep his job after what he showed he could do.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

The Titans will not get new coaches again because Mariota shits the bed. Vrabel will have a new QB before Mariota has a new coach(assuming Mariota "shits the bed")

Mariota likely gets another shot in that scenario.  Vrabel?  I think not.

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

To me the guy with everything left to prove is Kevin Dunnce. That guy has been nothing but a silhouette since he was drafted.

Kevin Dudd has plenty to prove. If not for Mariota he’d be at the top of my list.