Sign in to follow this  
Starkiller

Obama considered the best president of recent years

52O   
42 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Either way we aren't going to a popular vote so stop bitching bout the outcome.  

We know why the idea of that makes you so bitchy, it’d basically be the end of republicans as a viable party the way they are 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I said I don’t care about it going to majority rule. You’re stating a hypothetical, which is unprovable even though I agree it holds some logic. 

How is it a hypothetical? The article you want to use as proof shows it happens...

And Id bet my life there are more than 31 counts of voter fraud.

You really dont think ppl would make a greater attempt if we went away from the electoral college?

Nothing hypothetical about it.

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I said I don’t care about it going to majority rule. You’re stating a hypothetical, which is unprovable even though I agree it holds some logic. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/26/lawsuit-100000-noncitizens-registered-vote-pa/

That's one state. A state not even close to harboring as many non citizens as most other states.

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Voter fraud is not widespread in this country.  Just another bullshit lie spread by Trump that his idiot supporters believed.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/12/16/schmidt-could-be-tens-of-thousands-of-non-citizens-who-registered-to-vote-in-pennsylvania/

Again, that's just one state. Believe what you want to though.

Idk how yall can blindly dismiss this as even a possibility.

Shows yall are worried about something. Or just truly dont care. One or the other.

21 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

7 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Voter fraud is not widespread in this country.  Just another bullshit lie spread by Trump that his idiot supporters believed.

The United States sends election monitors around the world to help discourage fraudulent balloting. But, here at home, it has largely turned a blind eye to the possibility that fraudulent voting by noncitizens could influence the outcome of an election. Our voter registration system is susceptible to abuse by noncitizens

In addition, noncitizens and illegal aliens are counted when apportioning congressional districts and when allocating state electors under the Electoral College. This means noncitizens play a role in determining how many congressional representatives a state has and exert an indirect influence on presidential elections

Why does the bolded sound so familiar....🤔

Yall keep believing the fake news that says it is nothing to worry about.

They want to hide it. And yall want to help them.

Educate yourself @IsntLifeFunny

https://www.fairus.org/issue/societal-impact/noncitizens-voting-violations-and-us-elections

Edited by JakePA_Titan

8 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Why does the bolded sound so familiar....🤔

Yall keep believing the fake news that says it is nothing to worry about.

They want to hide it. And yall want to help them.

Educate yourself @IsntLifeFunny

https://www.fairus.org/issue/societal-impact/noncitizens-voting-violations-and-us-elections

That article is mostly bunk. I stated I have no issue with voter ID laws as long as the government pays for every single one of them, and even then you will end up with some Americans being disenfranchised. You can’t have a poll tax, so the ID has to be free of charge. 

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

That article is mostly bunk. I stated I have no issue with voter ID laws as long as the government pays for every single one of them, and even then you will end up with some Americans being disenfranchised. You can’t have a poll tax, so the ID has to be free of charge. 

Mostly bunk only because it goes against your hopes and beliefs. 

I say stop voter fraud and you bring a article that shows it does happen. Funny.

I show an article detailing a lawsuit against my home state for the thousands of non citizens registered to vote.

And you say educate myself by reading an article that states there are only 31 counts. Lmao. So rich.

Again, if you believe there were really only 31 counts, its because you want to believe it. Not because you really believe its true. Common sense should tell you there is more than that. Even if you want to not pay attention to that lawsuit and what the Philly election commisioner has to say on it....

Sad that you only want to trust in ppl that only show what you want to see or hear....not thise that are directly involved....

God you’re hopeless. At least I read your article, which was obviously heavily slanted and not well sourced when drawing conclusions. Do I believe only 31 happened? No artard that’s not what the article said. It said those are the cases that have been filed. That’s it. 31 from 2000 to 2014. That obviously doesn’t mean voter fraud has only happened 31 times. Shit. 

19 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

God you’re hopeless. At least I read your article, which was obviously heavily slanted and not well sourced when drawing conclusions. Do I believe only 31 happened? No artard that’s not what the article said. It said those are the cases that have been filed. That’s it. 31 from 2000 to 2014. That obviously doesn’t mean voter fraud has only happened 31 times. Shit. 

Ok. So how useful was that article then? 

Not very.....

19 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Ok. So how useful was that article then? 

Not very.....

Thy was only one small part of a very long article...and it shows that it isn’t nearly as big of a deal as you’re making it out to be. If millions of illegals were voting every election don’t you think there would be more claims? Go ahead get the last word in, but you didn’t read the article and you don’t know what you’re talking about. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

12 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Thy was only one small part of a very long article...and it shows that it isn’t nearly as big of a deal as you’re making it out to be. If millions of illegals were voting every election don’t you think there would be more claims? Go ahead get the last word in, but you didn’t read the article and you don’t know what you’re talking about. 

Not necessarily because there are a lot of yous out there that dont think it makes a difference. So if it doesnt make a difference, why make a claim?

16 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

There has not only been a claim, but a lawsuit about the issue in PA.

But I noticed how you nor Btowner wantes to talk about that....at all.

Yall totally skipped over that....

begooode   

The mostly republican governors of the states are responsible for the integrity of their states’ elections. They have unequivocally confirmed that voter fraud is not an issue.  Period.  OTOH, 22 states were hacked in some form or other in the 2016 election. That’s a problem.

truth hurts some people.