Obama considered the best president of recent years

Starkiller

17 minutes ago, Btowner said:

That's his go to move when he doesn't have a valid response. Become an obtuse troll.

I rarely post or view the political thread but it's pretty obvious that he's just messing with people.  There's no way he believes the crap he's posting.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We know.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/101314/where-was-dow-jones-when-obama-took-office.asp  

Via Pew Research Center...   http://www.people-press.org/2018/07/11/obama-tops-publics-list-of-best-president-in-their-lifetime-followed-by-clinton-reagan/   When asked which presi

Posted Images

On 7/12/2018 at 3:54 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Who says he won in a landslide?

They said it was supposed to be a landslide win for Hillary, and the fact that Trump seemed to have won the electoral vote while 15-20+ states had still not been counted is what makes it seem like such a huge victory for Trump.

Maybe more proof the electoral college is ridiculously outdated and past it’s use eh

29 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Well, figure out how to stop voter fraud and then we can talk.

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

A comprehensive 2014 study published in The Washington Post found 31 credible instances of impersonation fraud from 2000 to 2014, out of more than 1 billion ballots cast. Even this tiny number is likely inflated, as the study’s author counted not just prosecutions or convictions, but any and all credible claims.

https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/debunking-voter-fraud-myth

31 counts on over a billion ballots cast. Sounds like a huge problem. We should be really worried about the brown people stealing not only our jobs but also our elections!

17 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. Thats JUST impersonation voter fraud.

And if it ever became just straight majority vote, I gaurentee that number climbs. Drastically.

You apparently didn’t even attempt to read the rest of the link that basically disproves everything you’re talking about. And I’m not overly worried about going to a majority vote,. 

17 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I didnt have to and you already did. 

Prove what Russia did is an issue and we can talk....

Do you live under a rock? They just indicted 12 Russian agents who work for the equivalent of the CIA. It’s a problem. 

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

There is so much fraud in this country, you really expect me to believe voter fraud isnt greater than 31 counts? Gimme a break. 

Read the link. Or don’t and continue to be uneducated on the matter. Feelings are what matter, not research. 

6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Sorry, I dont believe everything I read. Anywya, I opened and I saw "rigged".

Im not making the claim that it is rigged. Im saying it happens. 

That article proves it HAPPENS even if its not a great amount. 

And Ill say this again. Assure that those numbers dont rise once ppl realize it will be majority rules, and we can talk.

Can you do that?

I said I don’t care about it going to majority rule. You’re stating a hypothetical, which is unprovable even though I agree it holds some logic. 

42 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Either way we aren't going to a popular vote so stop bitching bout the outcome.  

We know why the idea of that makes you so bitchy, it’d basically be the end of republicans as a viable party the way they are 

8 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Why does the bolded sound so familiar....?

Yall keep believing the fake news that says it is nothing to worry about.

They want to hide it. And yall want to help them.

Educate yourself @IsntLifeFunny

https://www.fairus.org/issue/societal-impact/noncitizens-voting-violations-and-us-elections

That article is mostly bunk. I stated I have no issue with voter ID laws as long as the government pays for every single one of them, and even then you will end up with some Americans being disenfranchised. You can’t have a poll tax, so the ID has to be free of charge. 

God you’re hopeless. At least I read your article, which was obviously heavily slanted and not well sourced when drawing conclusions. Do I believe only 31 happened? No artard that’s not what the article said. It said those are the cases that have been filed. That’s it. 31 from 2000 to 2014. That obviously doesn’t mean voter fraud has only happened 31 times. Shit. 

19 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Ok. So how useful was that article then? 

Not very.....

Thy was only one small part of a very long article...and it shows that it isn’t nearly as big of a deal as you’re making it out to be. If millions of illegals were voting every election don’t you think there would be more claims? Go ahead get the last word in, but you didn’t read the article and you don’t know what you’re talking about. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

The mostly republican governors of the states are responsible for the integrity of their states’ elections. They have unequivocally confirmed that voter fraud is not an issue.  Period.  OTOH, 22 states were hacked in some form or other in the 2016 election. That’s a problem.

truth hurts some people.