Kyle021

Jeff Fisher. Fox Gameday Analyst?

On 7/15/2018 at 2:59 PM, DanPastorini said:

Dude, hold on..that has nothing to do with this..we are talking about when they make a big deal out of that a player is willing to shave a couple/few million off a already multi million earning year or long span.

There's nothing special or significant  about it. If someone says..we might give you 5 or 8 million tomorrow...you dont be a dumb ass and say- I only want 8 or I'm not interested..you just say 'yes' and keep.your mouth shut after. Because  it's 5 or 8 .I'll ion you'll never see otherwise ,doing anything else. 

You're a fucking moron, when you know that there are 32 people willing to pay you 5 million you'd have to be a fucking retard like yourself to think that you should just accept the baseline and not try to get more value.

58 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

You're a fucking moron, when you know that there are 32 people willing to pay you 5 million you'd have to be a fucking retard like yourself to think that you should just accept the baseline and not try to get more value.

What's with the insults?  You're

An adult? Chill out,dude. You didn't grasp that I ment there is no 32 choices  for the player. That's just a story for you. The nfl can find any jock it wants any time it wants. The league is one entertainment  entity. .not 32 seperate business. The players are told where to go and when. They have no choice. They make a million because the nfl allows them to by its choice  and it's choice alone. The player says Thank you master and tries not to get injured to destroy that.

Hey Dan.. why don't you go start a movement or something....

because your knowledge of this particular subject is pretty obviously showing you're full of shit. 

titantez   
On 7/17/2018 at 6:33 AM, DanPastorini said:

What's with the insults?  You're

An adult? Chill out,dude. You didn't grasp that I ment there is no 32 choices  for the player. That's just a story for you. The nfl can find any jock it wants any time it wants. The league is one entertainment  entity. .not 32 seperate business. The players are told where to go and when. They have no choice. They make a million because the nfl allows them to by its choice  and it's choice alone. The player says Thank you master and tries not to get injured to destroy that.

He is not an adult human being, he's an animal...