Jeff Fisher. Fox Gameday Analyst?

kyle021

25 minutes ago, DanPastorini said:

So you read a story and believe  it is what you mean. I think I said that yesterday already. Define less money. ....let's see...I get to make  6 instead of 8 million..lol. .that's not less money...it's still millions, the dumb ass couch potato  fan will never see as he wastes his time getting emotionally  involved while the 20 something god gets his money whether he wins or loses. Dumbest?  No, it's actually one of the most intelligent, independent, critical thinking things you've read in a while.  :) you're welcome.Glad I could help. 

Why else would someone take less money to sign with a team like the Patriots?  Because he wants to spend his falls and winters in Massachusetts?  Please.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd guess 50 percent of his takes are right and 50 percent wrong....

So he is going to milk that for 20 years on tv eh?

He gets 7 right and 9 wrong.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Why else would someone take less money to sign with a team like the Patriots?  Because he wants to spend his falls and winters in Massachusetts?  Please.

Again, where is the less money part?  They still make more than you'll ever see. Why? Because  they were told to go there. Sports is just reality  TV entertainment. You have no clue how much money they'll really make. Media just paints a nice picture of him taking less money..some guys do it reluctantly  because  they know they'll never see that kind of money ever again.  Some get off on the fame and don't mind. Either way, they make a  ridiculous  amount of money, just being a dumb jock, running around on tv.

Edited by DanPastorini

1 hour ago, DanPastorini said:

So you read a story and believe  it is what you mean. I think I said that yesterday already. Define less money. ....let's see...I get to make  6 instead of 8 million..lol. .that's not less money...it's still millions, the dumb ass couch potato  fan will never see as he wastes his time getting emotionally  involved while the 20 something god gets his money whether he wins or loses. Dumbest?  No, it's actually one of the most intelligent, independent, critical thinking things you've read in a while.  :) you're welcome.Glad I could help. 

You DO realize 6 is less than 8, right?

Pitiful troll attempt. 

2 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

You DO realize 6 is less than 8, right?

Pitiful troll attempt. 

You  realize when it's  in the millions,it really makes no difference  ,which was of course  the point. I explained  that well  enough. 

2 hours ago, DanPastorini said:

You  realize when it's  in the millions,it really makes no difference  ,which was of course  the point. I explained  that well  enough. 

Yeah, I’m sure when the agents are negotiating contracts, they don’t give a fuck about an extra million or so. 

Get real. 

29 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Yeah, I’m sure when the agents are negotiating contracts, they don’t give a fuck about an extra million or so. 

Get real. 

Make up your mind , dude.  Was it the players decision or not? The agents do as told by both the player  and the owners. An agent has no power beyond convincing and kissing up to owners. Or an agent should be wise enough to let a player know not to bitch about an amount because  another jock is there to take his spot. What ever a paper says a player is making, is always exaggrated bullcrap. With bla bla this and that about guaranteed whst ever.You can't say you know how much they really make.  Coach potato fan will never know..yet he wastes energy being concerned  about it while his ass makes his 40% taxed 40 thou a year.....

6 hours ago, DanPastorini said:

Make up your mind , dude.  Was it the players decision or not? The agents do as told by both the player  and the owners. An agent has no power beyond convincing and kissing up to owners. Or an agent should be wise enough to let a player know not to bitch about an amount because  another jock is there to take his spot. What ever a paper says a player is making, is always exaggrated bullcrap. With bla bla this and that about guaranteed whst ever.You can't say you know how much they really make.  Coach potato fan will never know..yet he wastes energy being concerned  about it while his ass makes his 40% taxed 40 thou a year.....

I’m done with you. You sound like tez (can’t make out half of what you are saying) and you’re delusional. 

Fucking moron. 

14 hours ago, DanPastorini said:

So whether I have 2 million or 50 million, it's all the same?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you've never had 2 million. Or 50 million. Seems a safe assumption.

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

So whether I have 2 million or 50 million, it's all the same?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you've never had 2 million. Or 50 million. Seems a safe assumption.

Dude, hold on..that has nothing to do with this..we are talking about when they make a big deal out of that a player is willing to shave a couple/few million off a already multi million earning year or long span.

There's nothing special or significant  about it. If someone says..we might give you 5 or 8 million tomorrow...you dont be a dumb ass and say- I only want 8 or I'm not interested..you just say 'yes' and keep.your mouth shut after. Because  it's 5 or 8 .I'll ion you'll never see otherwise ,doing anything else. 

Edited by DanPastorini

On 7/15/2018 at 2:59 PM, DanPastorini said:

Dude, hold on..that has nothing to do with this..we are talking about when they make a big deal out of that a player is willing to shave a couple/few million off a already multi million earning year or long span.

There's nothing special or significant  about it. If someone says..we might give you 5 or 8 million tomorrow...you dont be a dumb ass and say- I only want 8 or I'm not interested..you just say 'yes' and keep.your mouth shut after. Because  it's 5 or 8 .I'll ion you'll never see otherwise ,doing anything else. 

You're a fucking moron, when you know that there are 32 people willing to pay you 5 million you'd have to be a fucking retard like yourself to think that you should just accept the baseline and not try to get more value.

58 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

You're a fucking moron, when you know that there are 32 people willing to pay you 5 million you'd have to be a fucking retard like yourself to think that you should just accept the baseline and not try to get more value.

What's with the insults?  You're

An adult? Chill out,dude. You didn't grasp that I ment there is no 32 choices  for the player. That's just a story for you. The nfl can find any jock it wants any time it wants. The league is one entertainment  entity. .not 32 seperate business. The players are told where to go and when. They have no choice. They make a million because the nfl allows them to by its choice  and it's choice alone. The player says Thank you master and tries not to get injured to destroy that.