Kyle021

Jeff Fisher. Fox Gameday Analyst?

nine   

Fisher's coaching philosphy may be outdated, but he is highly intelligent,  extremely knowledgeable about the game and is a very gifted and charismatic public speaker. IMO, he would one of the best analysts in the business from the moment he walked in the door. 

11 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

So he is going to milk that for 20 years on tv eh?

For sure! After his 12th-13th year he'll simply get by on the, "he's obviously great at this because he's the longest tenured analyst in the league!" Then he'll bust out a Romo jersey to feel like a winner.

Number9   

Fisher has always sounded very smart.  I remember those phone calls to PSL holders, he could get you fired up for the game in a robocall.  I will try not to prejudge him.

"Phil, that play there was called a forward pass, this unique play was added to the game with the rules changes last season, had I had that option when I was with the Rams we wouldn't have had any of that 7-9 bullshit."

kgsTitan   

Very real chance he does the Titans-Dolphins week 1. I just saw the other day that it'll be a FOX game. He'd obviously be in studio or B/C crew analyst.

Cowboys-Panthers will be A crew, and probably SF-Min likely to be B.

Edited by kgsTitan

12 minutes ago, kgsTitan said:

Very real chance he does the Titans-Dolphins week 1. I just saw the other day that it'll be a FOX game. He'd obviously be in studio or B/C crew analyst.

Cowboys-Panthers will be A crew, and probably SF-Min likely to be B.

How typical.