Russian Trolls On Twitter Pose As Ex-Democrats For #WalkAway Movement

pat

https://wokesloth.com/russian-trolls-walkaway-movement-ddt/distributor/

russian_troll_bots_walk_away_democrats.j

Kremlin-affiliated trolls have subversively co-opted #WalkAway as an influence campaign, data appears to show. The hashtag is boosting visibility for a right-wing-hyped non-movement of disenchanted liberals who are supposedly abandoning the Democratic Party in a bid to breed division.

7 minutes ago, begooode said:

Hilarious that duck broke that shit out in his Obama dun kilt ‘Murcia return rant.

I’ve beem saying for years @TitanDuckFan is a crazy ass old dude no one believed me though 

i mean you have  to be headfucked to be near 70 and becoming a fan of an nfl team cuz your fav college qb went there 

Edited by 52O

TitanDuckFan

Optimism Reigns

Posted Monday at 11:51 AM

I will NEVER finish blaming obama.

The man was most likely the worst president in the history of the United States.

But that's less of a problem than the idiots who elected him, and continue to defend him.

They, you, are the problem.

A problem this country may not survive.

#WalkAway

http://www.titansreport.com/topic/32685-what-ever-happened-to-russia-hacking-the-election/?page=6

57 minutes ago, ctm said:

TitanDuckFan

Optimism Reigns

The man was most likely the worst president in the history of the United States.

But that's less of a problem than the idiots who elected him, and continue to defend him.

#WalkAway

http://www.titansreport.com/topic/32685-what-ever-happened-to-russia-hacking-the-election/?page=6

Yep dude has been totally programmed.  #DeleteFacebook

9 hours ago, titanruss said:

they even made a subreddit pretending to be democrats turning to trump fans. 

Social media manipulation is so far ahead of our collective abilities right now.  I understand that the average Russian has much more awareness than we do as they have been fed misinformation for decades.

3 hours ago, ctm said:

TitanDuckFan

Optimism Reigns

#WalkAway

The Cons con each other and everyone else. Or at least attempt to. We already know they are gullible little balls of emotion. “ButHilaryObamWaaaaa”

14 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

The Cons con each other and everyone else. Or at least attempt to. We already know they are gullible little balls of emotion. “ButHilaryObamWaaaaa”

Be careful here.  We don't want to trigger another Duck meltdown. ?

Does anyone really believe most Americans are smart enough or have the attention span to know when they’re being trolled and astroturffed? That’s of course rhetorical. People act like propaganda shooting up to the top of millions of American’s social media doesn’t have an effect on them are being intentionally obtuse. 80k votes over 3 states was all it took. Who knows what the actual number of people affected by these campaigns really were (are), but to say it didn’t play a role is merely deciding to disbelieve all evidence to the contrary. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Does anyone really believe most Americans are smart enough or have the attention span to know when they’re being trolled and astroturffed? That’s of course rhetorical. People acting like this shit shooting up to the top of people’s feeds doesn’t have an effect on them. 80k votes over 3 states. Who knows what the actual number of people affected by these campaigns really were (are), but to say it didn’t play a role is merely deciding to disbelieve all evidence to the contrary. 

#Walkaway

^^^^^Exhibit A linked above 

36 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Does anyone really believe most Americans are smart enough or have the attention span to know when they’re being trolled and astroturffed? That’s of course rhetorical. People act like propaganda shooting up to the top of millions of American’s social media doesn’t have an effect on them are being intentionally obtuse. 80k votes over 3 states was all it took. Who knows what the actual number of people affected by these campaigns really were (are), but to say it didn’t play a role is merely deciding to disbelieve all evidence to the contrary. 

This really exposed how vulnerable we are and how shitty our system is. I love people who are still bitching about "getting out the vote." 3 million more people voted for Clinton. It doesn't matter if Jake's vote counts more than mine because of the state he lives in. Bullshit. 3 million is a mandate. 

6 minutes ago, Bink said:

This really exposed how vulnerable we are and how shitty our system is. I love people who are still bitching about "getting out the vote." 3 million more people voted for Clinton. It doesn't matter if Jake's vote counts more than mine because of the state he lives in. Bullshit. 3 million is a mandate. 

Pretty much. I understand the mechanism and why it allows parity in the states, but you’re right about the 3 million number being a bitter pill to swallow. If Clinton had of listened to her husband she wins the EC in a landslide to go with the popular vote. I’m still pissed off at that lady for not listening to the master; it highlighted her arrogance.

Next election the Dems simply cannot forget the rust belt and middle of America. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Pretty much. I understand the mechanism and why it allows parity in the states, but you’re right about the 3 million number being a bitter pill to swallow. If Clinton had of listened to her husband she wins the EC in a landslide to go with the popular vote. I’m still pissed off at that lady for not listening to the master; it highlighted her arrogance.

Next election the Dems simply cannot forget the rust belt and middle of America. 

The next election is 4 months away.  With soybean and pork producers, among others, taking it on the chin because of Trump's tariffs, now would be the perfect time for democrats to advance a farm and rural America policy.  I don't see it happening.  Maybe some local congressional candidates will say something about it but I'm not really hopeful.