Help Me Find Some (Quality) Progressive Thinkers

Cyrus

2 hours ago, patsplat said:

"Asian" isn't a skin color.

But really?  You are so concerned about grades?  Do you care about grade inflation?  Do you care about test scores?  Do you care about test prep?  

But let's be honest.  All you really care about is null sum reasoning that if successful people don't match your expectations, somewhere there's a white person who's lost.

I care about people getting in on merit and being judged by their success and not by the colour of their skin. You don't seem to have an argument against that "Asian is not a skin colour" is just an empty reply and you know it. Loser.

Edited by THE_TITAN

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy fuck I understand nothing here lol

His piece on manufactured consent should be damn near required reading/listening no matter where you fall on the political spectrum. One thing I truly despise about Trump and his minions is how he's f

I am thoroughly incapable of being serious. And I'm dead serious about that.

@THE_TITAN if you are going to reduce the problem to skin color in order to have an argument then of course you'll be upset.

If you want to talk about running a university there's more to consider, and it isn't so simple as "big government punishes white people"

Grades alone are not indicative of merit.  Test scores alone are not indicative of merit.  Diversity alone is not indicative of merit.

2 hours ago, THE_TITAN said:

If the reason for your exclusion is race-based then that is inexcusable. That is affirmative action.

And if your reason for inclusion is deeply correlated with race?