Lesean McCoy beat his gf bad (allegedly)

MamlngEnvy

29 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I'm sure you have evidence to back this up, but I lump it into all the other bizarre actions done by former NFL players and I imagine college players who didn't make it to the NFL can add a lot of stories.

A) I’m not the one making claims about CTE. Let Stan provide some evidence...

B) plenty of people are violent without ever being hit in the head

C) there is zero evidence McCoy has CTE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So does that about sum up/stave off the 40 page debate that we are/were headed toward? God I fucking hope so.

Man, season 1 of True Detective was excellent. Season 2 was kinda shitty----but this scene is fucking awesome.

It has little to nothing to do with CTE. 

Just now, Starkiller said:

A) I’m not the one making claims about CTE. Let Stan provide some evidence...

B) plenty of people are violent without ever being hit in the head

C) there is zero evidence McCoy has CTE

How about just using common sense

1 hour ago, FRT said:

Ur answer to this question says a lot about you.  The one in the picture on the right or left?

Are you so lazy you can't type "you're"? At least his shitposts use full words.

2 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Ummmmm she's Marcus Vick's baby momma? She knows that McCoy has violent tendencies (as she's watched him beat his child and nearly killed his dog?) She didn't deserve that ass-whoopin', but I'm pretty sure that it's just a job hazard of being a professional thot. When fucking athletes to live that lifestyle is your job, then you better have GREAT health insurance. She'll likely break up with Shady, speak about the horrors of spousal abuse, and then start dating OJ Simpson.

I couldn't care less about the plastic real doll he beat up but beating up a dog? Fuck it, I don't just want this fucker arrested. I want him castrated and his balls fed to him with a jar of marmite topped with his own shit.

8 minutes ago, 52O said:

You’re is just as wrong as ur there idiot 

from a loser pothead 

No, you're right. It is your. Still should type out a full word. You're a faggot pothead. Now we corrected one another.

On 7/10/2018 at 12:30 PM, 8MM said:

This should be done to all bullies.  What a great scene!

Man, season 1 of True Detective was excellent. Season 2 was kinda shitty----but this scene is fucking awesome.

Edited by woolfolksunclesuncle

4 hours ago, 52O said:

What’s the finger for @titansfanfamily if you turn your head to child abuse you’re a shit person 

You misunderstood. I agree if she ignored child abuse she is also reprehensible.  My point was, NOBODY deserves to be beat like that, and if he did do it (still open to proof) he needs to be put away.

36 minutes ago, 52O said:

New theory

apparwntly he been trying to evict her for months

he hires a goon to go rough her up n send a final get out my house message 

You high fam?

Sounds to me like a bunch of bullshit.  Every alleged infraction is an incident that will get you in trouble in the NFL.  DV - Ray Rice, kids - Adrian Peterson, dogs - Michael Vick, and steroids.  This chick has done her homework!  Shame on you TR for taking the bait...but we know women don’t lie about shit like this.  SMH!

And on the day she was scheduled to go to court to be removed from his house.  The lengths these women will go to to continue leeching!  Geez!

Edited by Righteous