52O

Lesean McCoy beat his gf bad (allegedly)

Number9   

Very bad.  All the rest about his son is insane.  Beating the dog?  What's in a name.  "Shady" McCoy

Edited by Number9

Typical Man: "Let this be a lesson... don't shack up with crazy chicks or they'll drive you to doing crazy shit like this."
SJW: "How dare you say that this is in any way her fault!? You disgusting, insensitive prick."
Typical Man: "Ok, whatever you say, Lorena Bobbitt."
SJW: "Fuck you, Trumpig"

So does that about sum up/stave off the 40 page debate that we are/were headed toward? God I fucking hope so.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

33 minutes ago, 52O said:

What’s the finger for @titansfanfamily if you turn your head to child abuse you’re a shit person 

The guy just beat the shit out of his girlfriend, and you are blaming HER for not standing up to him in other cases? Do you really not understand how domestic abuse works at all? You think he wouldn't have done this to her sooner? In fact, how do you know that's not WHY he beat her this time? 

In any case, this blame shit isn't helping. McCoy is the bad person here, and I hope he gets expelled by the league if he did this.

52O   
16 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

So does that about sum up/stave off the 40 page debate that we are/were headed toward? God I fucking hope so.

I think the lesson is if you sit by and watch a kid get beat you’re likely to get beat too