Cohen to Trump: The truth is not your friend

reo

Cohen's new lawyer is a good friend of the Clintons? Holy shit that's a huge shot at Trump. It'll probably be spun against him by the right but him hiring someone close to the Clintons is definitely an FU to Trump.

I don't get Cohen's game here. He damn well knows that a Trump pardon would be useless because it won't get rid of state charges so what's the point of this will he won't he charade? He needs to figure it out and flip or definitively say he won't flip because that pardon sure ain't coming. I'm sure Trump wishes he could pardon him but it would be stupid to try to under the present circumstances. We'll see how jail affects him.

1 hour ago, Omar said:

It is all about negotiating the best deal right now. He is going to flip. 

If this is true then he's operating from a place of pure desperation. He has 0 leverage and can't just create it out of thin air. Personally, I hope to see him behind bars whether he flips or not. Like all the people in Trump's orbit he's a true piece of shit.

25 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Cohen is pretty contemptible, but what should he be behind bars for? Abuse of power and selling his influence?

This conversation will go nowhere fast. Let's agree to disagree and let the chips fall where they may.

9 hours ago, Omar said:

It is all about negotiating the best deal right now. He is going to flip. 

I don’t think he has much choice. The government has almost all of his documents. If there is anything illegal in there then he is screwed. 

And even if if he doesn’t flip, if there are any incriminating documents concerning Trump then it is a big deal...

Archived