Sign in to follow this  
reo

Cohen to Trump: The truth is not your friend

reo   

Cohen's new lawyer is a good friend of the Clintons? Holy shit that's a huge shot at Trump. It'll probably be spun against him by the right but him hiring someone close to the Clintons is definitely an FU to Trump.

Shot at Trump. Lmao.

Desperation.

This guy just made fun of the "sources" quote.

Reset button while remaining committed to telling the truth? Does it get any more contradicting than that?

Then said he's been covering for Trump....

Although yall have said months ago that he had already flipped on Trump.

So he has either already been lying, or is going to, to try and save his own ass.

But yet, another credible source for yalls case against Trump. All the while yall already think this mountain of evidence already exists. But still cling to every little meaningless update.

LMAO

9 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Please tell me this is somehow related to an upcoming movie. Few people could skewer Trump supporters like Sacha Baron Cohen.

...or pretend to be a disabled vet.

Mythos27   

I don't get Cohen's game here. He damn well knows that a Trump pardon would be useless because it won't get rid of state charges so what's the point of this will he won't he charade? He needs to figure it out and flip or definitively say he won't flip because that pardon sure ain't coming. I'm sure Trump wishes he could pardon him but it would be stupid to try to under the present circumstances. We'll see how jail affects him.

Mythos27   
1 hour ago, Omar said:

It is all about negotiating the best deal right now. He is going to flip. 

If this is true then he's operating from a place of pure desperation. He has 0 leverage and can't just create it out of thin air. Personally, I hope to see him behind bars whether he flips or not. Like all the people in Trump's orbit he's a true piece of shit.

3 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

If this is true then he's operating from a place of pure desperation. He has 0 leverage and can't just create it out of thin air. Personally, I hope to see him behind bars whether he flips or not. Like all the people in Trump's orbit he's a true piece of shit.

Cohen is pretty contemptible, but what should he be behind bars for? Abuse of power and selling his influence?