Jump to content
TennesseeTuxedo

Our Country Is Thriving and Doing So Well….So Why Is The Left So Mad?

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Oh, and Tariffs are the dumbest thing EVER.

 

Trump agrees, he wants free trade. If we could just convince our "friends".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
patsplat   

It's amazing how 401k's make every idiot feel like a billionaire.

 

"Market's going up... my 401k is huge... I'm doing great!"

 

"Yes but with inflation and rising healthcare costs, you are still gonna die in debt leaving nothing to your kids"

 

"Market's going up... my 401k is huge... I'm doing great!"

 

*Sigh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
20 minutes ago, patsplat said:

It's amazing how 401k's make every idiot feel like a billionaire.

 

"Market's going up... my 401k is huge... I'm doing great!"

 

"Yes but with inflation and rising healthcare costs, you are still gonna die in debt leaving nothing to your kids"

 

"Market's going up... my 401k is huge... I'm doing great!"

 

*Sigh*

 

So the stock market is not out pacing inflation genius?

 

Simple question, do you own US equities? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
efus50   

Seriously starting a topic on Titans report whether your are liberal or conservative has to be the dumbest thing ever.  Nobody is changing anybody's mind EVER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
8 minutes ago, Titanjuicy said:

I am not mad. No president since I was of voting age (1986) has done a single thing that altered my life for better or worse. I just like laughing at the orange retard and his followers.

What a moron. If that is true then why are you assholes so crazy? If the particular president in power does not matter to your personal life then why the unhinged crazy behavior calling people who voted for Trump Nazis?

 

I agree with you nobody should base their happiness on what party is running things but many people do. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Rolltide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
3 minutes ago, efus50 said:

Seriously starting a topic on Titans report whether your are liberal or conservative has to be the dumbest thing ever.  Nobody is changing anybody's mind EVER

Libtards think the Russians changed a lot of minds. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rolltide said:

What a moron. If that is true then why are you assholes so mad? If the particular president in power does not matter to your personal life then why the unhinged crazy behavior calling people who voted for Trump Nazis?

 

I agree with you nobody should base their happiness on what party is running things but many people do. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why did you not highlight the "I am not mad" part? I never called someone a nazi either. With this in mind, why was this post directed at me? Was it the orange retard and his followers part?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, patsplat said:

It's amazing how 401k's make every idiot feel like a billionaire.

 

"Market's going up... my 401k is huge... I'm doing great!"

 

"Yes but with inflation and rising healthcare costs, you are still gonna die in debt leaving nothing to your kids"

 

"Market's going up... my 401k is huge... I'm doing great!"

 

*Sigh*

only a fool counts on their 401K has the sole source for retirement and yet many do exactly that. It's crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, oldschool said:

only a fool counts on their 401K has the sole source for retirement and yet many do exactly that. It's crazy.

Much worse than that is all the people that count on social security to do it for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Much worse than that is all the people that count on social security to do it for them.

Especially since Paul Ryan is trying to steal what little they have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Much worse than that is all the people that count on social security to do it for them.

I agree however for millions of Americans thats all they have. Considering they've been paying into for 50 years its hard to argue they aren't entitled to it.

Edited by oldschool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×