The Times finally gets to the bottom of Trump supporters: It turns out they're garbage human beings

OILERMAN

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean, pretty hard slant to that commentary. It's preaching to the choir and unlikely to be effective.   ... but we've seen it here. The dumbest among us are Trump supporters. The most raci

But hillary/obama!

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Look, the expectation by these mindless libtards is everybody should be calling for Trump's head when they NEVER even whisper  a single negative against their messiah's.  Even when it is plain to anyone with a brain Hillary was a liar, crook, and hateful human nothing was said in the left.  So yes, this is the pot trying to call the kettle black.  Same with Obama who lied out his ass over things like Obamacare and I have yet to see anyone on here admit it. 

Thus, these accusations reveal as much about the retarded left and their bias as anything.  The hypocrisy is mindless.  But then again, one eyed idiots are too clueless to understand. 

48 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

The dumbest among us are Trump supporters...

9 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Look, the vast number of people I work with are Trump supporters.  They range from upper level managers and engineers to the cleaning woman.  For some asshole to say we they are racist and dumb is just plain asshole.  So you can go on believing what you want but it makes you libtards look even dumber.  Go ahead and alienate middle class Americans for clinging to their guns and religion.  It just help prove who the real divisive and hateful idiots are.   

Continued Trump supporters or Trump voters from 2016?  It's okay to change your mind, you know, esp given what we've seen.

And sometimes, people act like they agree with a mindset so as not to alienate.  in fact, I'm a bit surprised your upper mgt openly talks about politics at work as it can be construed as a hostile work environment if things got messy.

Obillary could be the biggest liar and crook on the planet. Republicans could be the most pure and righteous political party in a historical context. None of this means Trump supporters aren't disproportionately horrible people. I don't know if they are but that's not addressed by these arguments.

FWIW the only people I know personally who admire him are people I disliked before he was ever on the radar, but that's a small sample size. It does seem though like he attracts admiration from people with some sort of axe to grind with the modern world, or some sort of victim complex. People who really feel they needed a win and aren't about to let anything get in the way of that.

8 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Look, the vast number of people I work with are Trump supporters.  They range from upper level managers and engineers to the cleaning woman.  For some asshole to say we they are racist and dumb is just plain asshole.  So you can go on believing what you want but it makes you libtards look even dumber.  Go ahead and alienate middle class Americans for clinging to their guns and religion.  It just help prove who the real divisive and hateful idiots are.   

The part you can’t stand was the Hillary was right, it was just bad politically for her to say it. Ironically, she was attacked for being authentic...

4 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I have just the opposite where I work. I do have a lot of Republicans in my office and our building. Always liked a decent political conversation, but most of those same people have moved to being an Independent mostly due to Trump, and a few have said it is because the "real" Republicans in office blindly follow him and won't call him out on anything. 

Those same people also dislike Hillary, so this is not some cheap shot at Trump. Quite a few have just said they are embarrassed they voted for him, but would have never voted for Clinton.