Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kyle021

Lebron James to Lakers

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I’ve never even put importance on the 3... I just pointed out you didn’t know how to understand his post

 

as I’ve said, Lakers are a fine team. I don’t give a shit about them not trying to emulate the Warriors at the perimeter

I did understand it. What a dumb comment. I said it had nothing to do with mine. 

 

Which you never understood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

A lot say KD is better than Lebron? Please. Once again just stating facts that Draymond wasn’t out there. Keep arguing over nothing lol

If I am then you are too so lmao

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I’m a sucker for arguing with a moron and contribute to the trolling battle too much myself

And the fact you bitch about it makes it that much worse. 

 

You're a troll. We laugh at you. You're a moron. 

 

But I like engaging with you. 

 

Uhhmmm....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

If I am then you are too so lmao

Im not arguing with you about anything because once again I wasn’t even involved in the topic of discussion for your argument. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Im not arguing with you about anything because once again I wasn’t even involved in the topic of discussion for your argument. 

What a clown. You started the argument that how we won didn't matter because its preseason. Lmao

 

Swerve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What a clown. You started the argument that how we won didn't matter because its preseason. Lmao

 

Swerve

I said lol at preseason. Then continued to say preseason is meaningless. Not sure how that is an argument but ok simple Jake 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I said lol at preseason. Then continued to say preseason is meaningless. Not sure how that is an argument but ok simple Jake 

But whether the outcome is meaningless or not waa never the point. I know, you just dont get it. 

 

It's ok. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

But whether the outcome is meaningless or not waa never the point. I know, you just dont get it. 

 

It's ok. 

Lol If the outcome is meaningless how do the details in which you got to the outcome matter? It’s all meaningless. Like I said warriors are 1-3 does that matter? No. How they are losing doesn’t matter. How the lakers are winning doesn’t matter. Why? Because it’s fucking preseason. None of it matters. I get it Lakers have sucked massive dick for a few years now so you are all giddy to be back in the thick of things but you need to chill and keep it simple. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Lol If the outcome is meaningless how do the details in which you got to the outcome matter? It’s all meaningless. Like I said warriors are 1-3 does that matter? No. How they are losing doesn’t matter. How the lakers are winning doesn’t matter. Why? Because it’s fucking preseason. None of it matters. I get it Lakers have sucked massive dick for a few years now so you are all giddy to be back in the thick of things but you need to chill and keep it simple. 

 

41 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

 I know, you just dont get it. 

 

It's ok. 

I'll try one more time. 

 

Preseason is important due to how you actually play and perform. Just because the final score doesn't is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.

 

If preseason doesn't matter, why do all sports have them?

 

It matters. Just because the record doesn't again,

 

I

S

 

C

O

M

P

L

E

T

E

L

Y

 

I

R

R

E

L

E

V

A

N

T

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

 

I'll try one more time. 

 

Preseason is important due to how you actually play and perform. Just because the final score doesn't is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.

 

If preseason doesn't matter, why do all sports have them?

 

It matters. Just because the record doesn't again,

 

I

S

 

C

O

M

P

L

E

T

E

L

Y

 

I

R

R

E

L

E

V

A

N

T

 

Your objective isn’t to win the game. Therefore you can’t assume what happens in the game the be reality. The warriors could throw up 100 3s in a preseason game and would that be a reflection of what will happen during the season? No because it’s preseason and maybe their game plan was to get as many 3 point looks as possible. You aren’t executing a normal game flow and plan if you aren’t trying to win the game. 

 

In preseason football defenses don’t game plan to scheme against offenses. Why? Because they aren’t trying shut down the offense. They are wanting to run and execute their base scheme. 

 

In spring training a pitcher might have the best curveball in the league. Is he going to go out and throw that and strike everyone out? No because he needs to work locating his fastball and change up to improve. If a team puts up 6 runs in him does that matter? No because he was working on simple things. 

 

There are preseason/spring training/scrimmages in sports to help work on things and improve in an environment where winning or losing doesn’t matter at all. 

 

You can look into preseason as much as you want but it’s not always going to be a reflection of what will happen when wins and losses are on the line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Your objective isn’t to win the game. Therefore you can’t assume what happens in the game the be reality. The warriors could throw up 100 3s in a preseason game and would that be a reflection of what will happen during the season? No because it’s preseason and maybe their game plan was to get as many 3 point looks as possible. You aren’t executing a normal game flow and plan if you aren’t trying to win the game. 

Game plan and the amount of 3s doesn't matter. Smh. The argument is that a team can win without being the better 3 ball shooting team. You already admitted that. So wtf are you arguing?

1 minute ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

 

In preseason football defenses don’t game plan to scheme against offenses. Why? Because they aren’t trying shut down the offense. They are wanting to run and execute their base scheme. 

Which is why TEN looked good as opposed to now looking like shit. However, LA was still bad at threes, but was still able to come out on top.

1 minute ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

 

In spring training a pitcher might have the best curveball in the league. Is he going to go out and throw that and strike everyone out? No because he needs to work locating his fastball and change up to improve. If a team puts up 6 runs in him does that matter? No because he was working on simple things. 

Poor analogy. A better analogy, and more appropriate one would be. Even is the pitcher is bad, we can still win because we can put up runs.

 

Aka, even if we suck at shooting the 3, we can still win the game other ways...

1 minute ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

 

There are preseason/spring training/scrimmages in sports to help work on things and improve in an environment where winning or losing doesn’t matter at all. 

And LA needs to learn how to win even if they aren't great at 3 balls as a team. Which they did. Which is the argument. You're proving my point. 

1 minute ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

 

You can look into preseason as much as you want but it’s not always going to be a reflection of what will happen when wins and losses are on the line. 

Again, you said a team can win without being the better 3 ball team. So again, I dont see why you keep making it about the games importance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Game plan and the amount of 3s doesn't matter. Smh. The argument is that a team can win without being the better 3 ball shooting team. You already admitted that. So wtf are you arguing?

Which is why TEN looked good as opposed to now looking like shit. However, LA was still bad at threes, but was still able to come out on top.

Poor analogy. A better analogy, and more appropriate one would be. Even is the pitcher is bad, we can still win because we can put up runs.

 

Aka, even if we suck at shooting the 3, we can still win the game other ways...

And LA needs to learn how to win even if they aren't great at 3 balls as a team. Which they did. Which is the argument. You're proving my point. 

Again, you said a team can win without being the better 3 ball team. So again, I dont see why you keep making it about the games importance. 

Bro you are ridiculous and make no sense. My comments have been solely the results (which include stats and W/Ls) of preseason are meaningless. You keep going back to the 3 ball discussion which I have no part in arguing with you about. There is literally no point in even discussing things with you. You can respond and say what you want but I’m over talking with such a narrow minded idiot who tries to turn every comment into an argument when there is no argument there to be had. Man it’s really no shocker why so many people hate you and mock you on this site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Bro you are ridiculous and make no sense. My comments have been solely the results (which include stats and W/Ls) of preseason are meaningless. 

Lmao no fucking shit. God damn boy. And my argument is a team can win without shooting the three well. Which you already agreed on. But please, keep telling me that a W or L in preseason meams nothing while I keep arlgreeing with that. 

Quote

 

You keep going back to the 3 ball discussion which I have no part in arguing with you about.

Because you're a fucking moron. It was the main point from the get go. So maybe stay your dumbass away instead of engaging if all you want to do is change the narrative. 

Quote

 

 There is literally no point in even discussing things with you. You can respond and say what you want but I’m over talking with such a narrow minded idiot who tries to turn every comment into an argument when there is no argument there to be had. Man it’s really no shocker why so many people hate you and mock you on this site. 

Yall always go back to the same tired ass shit. 

 

Talk about being simple. Yall are fucking morons and anytime you have no argument,  you go there. Sorry asses.

 

No wonder no one likes you ( as I continue to engage)

 

Fucking pathetic ass bitch ass moaning cock suckers. 

 

Don't look now, but yall getting that fucking ass beat again!!!!!!

 

I know you watching.

 

And this time we are shooting even better!!!!!!

 

And your bitch ass crybaby, best defneder Draymond played!!!

 

And our best two players didn't play!!

 

OVER

RATED

 

OVER

RATED

 

OVER

RATED

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×