Lebron James to Lakers

kyle021

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is honestly the worst thread on TR.

Roster might be worse than the one he had with CLE last year.  Lot of non shooters there in LA.

Whose next? He’s not signing here alone

38 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Lakers now +350 to win the finals lol. Vegas stealing all the laker fans money. 

I know, it's hilarious! The Lakers and Boston are both getting better odds than Houston because their fans are so damn stupid!

22 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

If we do get Boogie, Warriors and Rockets fans will be worried. Even if they wont admit it.

Just like we're so worried about OKC after PG-13 re-signed even though you guaranteed he was going to LA.....:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Kyle021 said:

Whose next? He’s not signing here alone

Lance Stephenson. Wow.....:lolabove:

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

If they bet him to go to LA, they have only been giving money so far.

In the 4 games LA played GSW last year, we went 0-4 and lost by a combined 24 points. 6 points a game. Two OT games. Surely they were favored by more than 6 in most of those. Obviously without LBJ.

In the 6 games counting the Finals, CLE was 0-6 with a combined differential of -87. 14.5 per, with LBJ. 1 OT game.

But everyone wants to think he is worse off in LA. And what happens if we get Boogie or pry DJ from Dallas?

HOU is losing depth, GSW depth is worse than ever and Iggy and Linvingston got a year older. 

Idk how we will fair this year, a lot can still happen. But we will have gotten rid of Deng by next season and will really be a force in 2019-2020.

Ima really laugh when KL comes to us in FA next year and yall lose Draymond and or Klay. Your reign will come to an end in a hurry.

Any combo of 3 of our 4 will allow us to compete for the finals. Draymond can go get over paid somewhere else. Jordan Bell will be ready to take over for him in a few years. 

6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lakers stocking decent depth with good playoff experience on one year deals.

Everyone on our team this year is going to be hungry and be motivated to get a fatter deal next year if even on another one yearer.

All I know is ppl act as if they aren't a threat to GSW, and I agree, as of now, it would be tough. But if they land an AS C, yall will have your hands full.

Playing in CLE in the playoffs aint gonna be like playing in LA in the playoffs. And with Currys notoriously tender ankles, yall shouldn't be acting as if there is nothing to worry about.

Yalls road got that much tougher and if yall do make it, and if you face BOS, the Finals aint gonna be as easy as yall expect it to be just cuz you wont see LBJ.

Houston is a bigger threat to us.

Lol I’m not worried about the warriors having to play in LA ever. 

Curry hurts his ankle for the first time in what 6 years and comes back completely healthy yet he is notorious for tender ankles. Ok. 

Warriors road didn’t get tougher. Lebrons did though. 

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I know, it's hilarious! The Lakers and Boston are both getting better odds than Houston because their fans are so damn stupid!

You have to like Boston's odds of winning the East now with LeBron out West. That alone means they get a big boost to win it all. 

55 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Houston is a bigger threat to us.

Lol I’m not worried about the warriors having to play in LA ever. 

Curry hurts his ankle for the first time in what 6 years and comes back completely healthy yet he is notorious for tender ankles. Ok. 

Warriors road didn’t get tougher. Lebrons did though. 

Lol the storyline will be LeBron  learns  how to handle warriors since he plays  them more often now  with a team that knows  them. The conf championship  won't leave the State  of California 

Kawhi will obviously join him after this season and Durant can opt out after this season as well :ph34r:.

But, you want to secure yourself as the GOAT and, much more importantly, impress ME? Come to the Memphis fucking Grizzlies, bring your buddies, and win a fucking title in that garbage fire.