Andrew Luck final throws a football...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That still had more velocity than Watson's passes.

I was always a big Flutie guy but he wasn't on the same planet as Wilson.   Wilson is as close to a perfect QB as there is, the only flaw being height.   Frankly I'm not sure he is

All jokes aside, Luck will have a difficult time picking up the new scheme since he has a new system.  If he comes back and all the logic spewed around here, the colts should be happy with about the same record as last year.

13 hours ago, japan said:

A non injured Luck is far and away better than Mariota. 

As is a 28 year old Peyton Manning. However, the chances that we truly ever see either again are about the same imo. Luck may play but he will never be completely healthy or full-go like before the injury

46 minutes ago, MariGOATa said:

As is a 28 year old Peyton Manning. However, the chances that we truly ever see either again are about the same imo. Luck may play but he will never be completely healthy or full-go like before the injury

Andrew luck will be 29 when the season starts with a busted shoulder. 

Andrew luck in his first two seasons was not as productive as mariota. He just wasn’t. I’m not sure it’s arguable. It’s not even close how much better mariota was the first two seasons. 

Too many people sucking lucks cock for the 7 gwd’s as a rookie. When on two of those I don’t think he threw a pass and 4 others the teams won on long screens. 

Lucks third year year was off the charts good... but then he had 3 average to good  seasons and then missed a season and a half where he hasn’t even thrown a ball. 

Give mariota an iota of consistency and a coaching staff that builds around players like luck has and I don’t think it’s a silly conclusion to come to that possibly the most efficient and productive QB in college history - who also set loads of records his first two years - will be a 40 td / low interception guy. 

11 minutes ago, japan said:

I said early on that Luck was done and would be a shell of himself. But he was a generational talent who the Colts wasted with crap OL.

It's possible that the guy was overrated.  I fell into the trap.  I thought the guy was the second best QB in football back in 2013 and 2014.  But how good was he really?  Yes I know that the talent around him has always been questionable, but he threw too many poor INT's that a guy of his caliber shouldn't be throwing, at least not the amount that he was.

I remember I used to think that anyone who thought that Russell Wilson was even close to Luck was a moron.  Well Wilson is a better QB than Luck when Luck is healthy.