The Titans Report Update and Analysis

GOAT9

Come here for all the latest and hottest news trends going on in Titans Report!

Well its been another tumultuous offseason. As posters get bored, they begin their typical mudslinging. But this year there is a lot of extra poop to go around folks. 

In football corner of the forum we see many fans excited for the upcoming season now that Mularkey and company are gone. But people are too bored on Titansreport to stick to the Titans topics and have mostly ventured off to other parts of the forum for the offseason.

The political forum rules the day as the typical die hard libs have grown uncontrollable boners over the Mueller Inspector Gadget Party. 

On the other side the right wing, Trump wing, or whatever the hell they are now, are continuing their directionless rants. 

The offseason continues as we wait for answers to the long list of questions still abound. 

1) Can ManningEnvy conquer CTE, get off the PUP list, and form a coherent post?

2) Will Rolltide make it to the regular season without a suspension or ban due to excessive racism?

3) How many black dicks will Jamalism suck before opening day?

4)  Where has Bergerking and Duckfan gone?

Stay tuned folks.

14 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Directionless?

Dems are the ones who have no idea of a direction they want to take. Because they wait for Trump to make a move before they know what direction they need to go....

Dems know what direction they want to go. They went the Russian Conspiracy Theory direction. In the meantime Trumps team is ranting about the Red Hen. Until tomorrow it will be something else. 

10 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

But that is still more anti Trump, even if they have something on it, than trying to spread their own message and ideals. 

Their moves are always to counter Trumps instead of them being proactive on other things.

Not sure what youre getting at. Dems are attacking Trump. Trump is attacking Dems. Nothing new. Typical political banter been going on for a decade. 

1 hour ago, GOAT9 said:

How many black dicks will Jamalism suck before opening day?

Actually, I'm racist for banning TGLC. He created a new Twitter account to proclaim it to everyone. Please try and keep up.

14 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Actually, I'm racist for banning TGLC. He created a new Twitter account to proclaim it to everyone. Please try and keep up.

Awww what did you ban him for? I never got to figure out what movement he started. 

20 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

But Trump is doing what he feels is best for America. Dems attack him based on what they feel is best for them.

The wall and travel ban are not racist acts. But dems make it race related because they want to look caring towards all races, for votes. Although ALL races exist in American and that is who he is working to protect.

I gaurentee if we were having trouble with canadians crossing the border, he would take th same action. We would want a wall up north. But its not. It has nothing to do with skin tone. 

I don't think anybody in Washington is interested in what's best for America. 

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So you believe the wall and travel ban are indeed racist acts?

And that the tax cuts were only for the 1% even though it has been acknowledged that hundreds if not thousands of companies have given out bonuses or pay increases to the smaller fish because of it?

I think the wall is a waste of resources. Im okay with a temporary travel ban. 

I was okay with a tax cut to the middle class. The upper brackets should either have stayed the same or increased. 

Archived