The REAL Question that Everyone Should Be Asking About Lewan...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With Taylor's absence from team activities, does this automatically disqualify him from the team's foam-sword Fortnite game? It doesn't really seem fair to everyone else since Taylor won't have to be

Of course Mett was there...the guest's dishes won't wash themselves.

Hmmmmm.....that's a fair question. I'll ask Sox and get you an answer.

On 6/21/2018 at 1:21 PM, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

This also brings up an interesting tactic that JRob could possibly use in negotiations. If he offered Lewan a lifetime of invincibility in present and future foam-sword Fortnites, would he sign for a significant discount?

Wow!  Just WOW!  Have you ever thought about being a GM?  If you have stop, I think you have a different calling.

1 hour ago, TitansAB said:

So am I ever gonna get a fucking answer??!?

Likely not very soon....it's actually quite difficult to get in contact with the Shemale that gives the best head (according to the ratings on backpage.com.) Sox is supposedly booked months in advance.

58 minutes ago, Somedude said:

1. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

2. Buy a thesaurus and switch up your insults. Six reports about distinct uses of this word, by you, in a single day is pushing it. Moderation, even when being immoderate is helpful.

3. I'm only going to close so many reports about this language before I tire of it. We've been working to moderate bigotry. This is easily in that bucket.

4. Yes, I've used that word. Yes, I apologized.

25 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

1. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

2. Buy a thesaurus and switch up your insults. Six reports about distinct uses of this word, by you, in a single day is pushing it. Moderation, even when being immoderate is helpful.

3. I'm only going to close so many reports about this language before I tire of it. We've been working to moderate bigotry. This is easily in that bucket.

4. Yes, I've used that word. Yes, I apologized.

Wait what people getting reported for saying fag now what is this gotitans lite?

27 minutes ago, 52O said:

Wait what people getting reported for saying fag now what is this gotitans lite?

By your logic people saying nigger, spic, wetback, etc is fair game too then?