Titans the favorite to sign Dez Bryant per sportsline.com

Stranger

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don't think the fact Vegas has us favored means anything   What it means is what they think of the Titans WR depth 

He had a DVOA last year of -13.5% and ranked 72nd in the league.

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

If we sign him Vrabel won't put up with any bullshit. Not worried.

I don't want him, but just to throw it out there with our new Pats-heavy crew in place...

Were NE to sign him, the media would be drooling all over BB about them being able to handle the ego issues with the NE "culture" in place, going all in to win one more with Brady and getting him weapons, low risk/high reward type stuff. We've heard that story line often enough when it's worked out (Moss) but also when it hasn't (Big Al).  

So who's to say that doesn't become our future storyline?  Where our culture can absorb a potential problem player and still succeed?  

That being said, I'd rather roll the dice on someone besides him. 

If Vegas has us favored this highly, they obviously know something.

BTW looking at his stats, I thought he had a much better career. He only had 3 1000 yard seasons, 2 of them in the 1300's. 

9 minutes ago, Face said:

If Vegas has us favored this highly, they obviously know something.

BTW looking at his stats, I thought he had a much better career. He only had 3 1000 yard seasons, 2 of them in the 1300's. 

probably a function of Davis/Matthews being banged up and the reports about how bad the WR's have looked over the offseason program, throw in the Delanie comment about being happy to accept Dez if he became a Titan, and that is how Vegas makes us favorites to sign him.