around the NFL offseason talk

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

the cult like conviction the NFL media has that DeShaun Watson will just come out and replicate what he did last year is irrational, coming off his 2nd ACL injury he simply won't be as mobile early this year until he regains full confidence in the knee.

also opposition DC's now have some idea what the Texans offense will look like with Watson under center.

Nah, he’ll be just as quick. The nfl loves when young hopeful superstars do well. They will turn a blind eye to obvious steroid recovery just like they did with Adrian Peterson before his 2000 yard season. 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True, but elite LTs aren’t available often and we were going to need a new one soon. This is why drafting the best player rather than for immediate need is often the right decision.    Titan

the cult like conviction the NFL media has that DeShaun Watson will just come out and replicate what he did last year is irrational, coming off his 2nd ACL injury he simply won't be as mobile early th

Jake Matthews is pretty damn shaky and not close to Lewan 

1 hour ago, Kyle021 said:

I’d pay him. It’s Julio freaking Jones. 

so many contracts are fully guaranteed now. players are all desperate to get on those deals. its what is holding Lewans contract back or so the rumor says. 

29 minutes ago, titanruss said:

so many contracts are fully guaranteed now. players are all desperate to get on those deals. its what is holding Lewans contract back or so the rumor says. 

Who has a fully guaranteed contract, did i miss something.

26 minutes ago, Huston said:

Who has a fully guaranteed contract, did i miss something.

Kirk cousins. Coulda sworn there was a tackle that just signed one.. 

but its been the talk among all players this offseason and will be the direction going forward as players get smarter with money. These 6 year $100million dollar deals really are bad for the player when they only get 20-30 million and are stuck playing 3 more years underpaid while they age.

I bet the team is trying to lock Lewan up for 6 years and the highest number of anybody in the league. But lewan is smart and I bet he's wanting 3-4 years fully guaranteed. at 12-15 a year. 

On 7/18/2018 at 6:05 PM, prometheus said:

I despise Cowherd, but his and national media's opinions are a bit understandable with Conklin unlikely to start the season plus the uncertainty about Lewan's status.  So many unknowns right now.  

pro

I guess if they actually based it on shit like that I would actually listen...but his main point on the Colts is that they have an offensive minded coach...nevermind he was hired off the scrap heap and has no experience..and they get to play home games in Nov.   If you don't believe that is a big advantage just go ask NFL players.  Yeah...I will get right on that Colin...you dipshit.