around the NFL offseason talk

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

if this is true no one is trading for Malcolm Mitchell

Anyone think he would be worth a late rounder even if he had to sit out the season? Could put him on IR or PUP and have him healthy for next year. Was he any good?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True, but elite LTs aren’t available often and we were going to need a new one soon. This is why drafting the best player rather than for immediate need is often the right decision.    Titan

the cult like conviction the NFL media has that DeShaun Watson will just come out and replicate what he did last year is irrational, coming off his 2nd ACL injury he simply won't be as mobile early th

Jake Matthews is pretty damn shaky and not close to Lewan 

3 minutes ago, titansjr9988 said:

Anyone think he would be worth a late rounder even if he had to sit out the season? Could put him on IR or PUP and have him healthy for next year. Was he any good?

no one is giving up anything due to his injury history, especially if he is forced to sit out the entire 2018 season.

4 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

What a bitch. Just because Evans contract was up before his (and naturally got paid much more because that's how these contracts work), he is holding out 3 years early.... I'd be fucking pissed if I were his teammates, he is already the 6th highest paid receiver in the league I think.

9 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

What a bitch. Just because Evans contract was up before his (and naturally got paid much more because that's how these contracts work), he is holding out 3 years early.... I'd be fucking pissed if I were his teammates, he is already the 6th highest paid receiver in the league I think.

I partially agree with this. I can’t really blame the guy for getting as much money as possible though. I believe his deal was front loaded so now he isn’t making nearly as much.