Kaepernic's Lawyer talks • Titans will receive Bucs for practices • T.O. to play at K.C.??

TitanicoNFLriotFAN

Stop ruining a good thing. You’re taking advantage of a system for no reason. If they kick you off then the rules change for everyone. You wishing death upon people is not the same thing as Oman laughing about someone else, which I may note he’s never done with the victims of police violence. That’s wholly different. We all would appreciate if you would chill out. Most of us on here agree with a good bit of your position until you go that route. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about we not threaten gun violence ... especially towards children ... and we can all avoid federal investigations after this is reported?

Answer is C. @Titansgoodluckcharm   Probably sitting in his mom's basement devising a way to "smack all our ass's" and "wishing us all dead"

Look, I did that in a nonderogatory sense.  I apologized to the board and also personally to you and @JakePA_Titan because the two of you went on and on about it.  Don't go pulling me into this BS.  I

Posted Images

4 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Stop ruining a good thing. You’re taking advantage of a system for no reason. If they kick you off then the rules change for everyone. You wishing death upon people is not the same thing as Oman laughing about someone else, which I may note he’s never done with the victims of police violence. That’s wholly different. We all would appreciate if you would chill out. Most of us on here agree with a good bit of your position until you go that route. 

All your hopes and wishes are doing nothing to prevent Americans getting killed by the state.

Im not attack you, we agree on a lot, but trolling THIS issue then getting defensive when the shoe's on the other foot?

Fuck that. I hope he dies on the way home by police, is completely innocent, then gets smeared in the media afterwards to get the cop off.

From wherever he goes, maybe it'd "click" then. Im not joking. Would straighten the rest of the board out too

Just now, Soxcat said:

I hope you are slowly tortured to death by listening to someone ready your posts back to you.  We can strap you down and force feed your own retarded comments which at some point will drive you to suicide.  We will provide one cyanide capsule which you will certainly take after barfing on your own stupidity. 

Waaaah!! Let me call the FBI. Oh my goooosh.

I'd kick your walker out from under you

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Yes he has. Im not even going to try and find it because it was a while ago. Sometime last year or maybe even 2016.

But there was a caregiver who was with a mentally challenged adult who had a toy car. They were sitting in a parking lot. The cop shot the caregiver and Oman made jokes about it....

Again, Im not going to try and find it. Believe or dont believe me, but Id put my life on it.

It's crazy how sometimes we're the only ones willing to tell the truth

59 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article90905442.html

That waa the incident. Bur again, I doubt I can find the topic and Omans comments in the forum search. 

Honestly I respect you more, even with what you've said, then some of these "liberals" who are morally corrupt and will stab you in the back in a heartbeat. I totally see where you're coming from with them being "performative" and "fake" when it comes to certain issues. It really comes down to power. They use us just like they use a lot of issues. That's why I never wanted race attached to this issue in the first place, being so volatile, and fought against all sides being corrupt. Even protesters.

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article90905442.html

That waa the incident. Bur again, I doubt I can find the topic and Omans comments in the forum search. 

You’re being purposefully dense. The guy didn’t die. I’ve never seen Oman joke on police shooting victims who died. 

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Im only dense because you're changing your tune.

First it was victims of police violence. 

Now, it's victims who died...

Nice try at "spinning" it.

The intention of words matter. I was obviously speaking about people who were shot and wrongly killed by police. But yes if that is your gotcha moment then fine. 

3 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’ve never seen Oman joke on police shooting victims who died. 

I'd guess I have but can't remember....

but the comment he's searching for wasn't a joke. I posted that "the cops claimed they were aiming at the retard"