Kaepernic's Lawyer talks • Titans will receive Bucs for practices • T.O. to play at K.C.??

TitanicoNFLriotFAN

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about we not threaten gun violence ... especially towards children ... and we can all avoid federal investigations after this is reported?

Answer is C. @Titansgoodluckcharm   Probably sitting in his mom's basement devising a way to "smack all our ass's" and "wishing us all dead"

Look, I did that in a nonderogatory sense.  I apologized to the board and also personally to you and @JakePA_Titan because the two of you went on and on about it.  Don't go pulling me into this BS.  I

Posted Images

Just now, headhunter said:

How many different ones are they? Hes sueing the nfl for blocking his entry back into the league. 

You're obviously not a law person. There are many things he could sue for. Collusion, his right to be able to "protest" during the anthem. He could say his rights were violated.

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

You're obviously not a law person. There are many things he could sue for. Collusion, his right to be able to "protest" during the anthem. He could say his rights were violated.

His rights werent violated. He was detrimental to the league and lowered ratings. Anybody else protesting on the company's time wont keep their job, thats just common sense, and professional athletes aren't excluded from that. 

Just now, headhunter said:

His rights werent violated. He was detrimental to the league and lowered ratings. Anybody else protesting on the company's time wont keep their job, thats just common sense, and professional athletes aren't excluded from that. 

Ratings have been down for television and in other sports as well. Not a valid argument, not like I think you're trying to actually make one. And you're not protesting on "company time" by kneeling during the anthem. More hyperbole by Fox News, racists, bigots and boot lickers. All trash who don't deserve a voice or this country.

Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Ratings have been down for television and in other sports as well. Not a valid argument, not like I think you're trying to actually make one. And you're not protesting on "company time" by kneeling during the anthem. More hyperbole by Fox News, racists, bigots and boot lickers. All trash who don't deserve a voice or this country.

They were fine until the kneeling started to happen.

Thats just how the adult world works but you dont know that because you're a child and barely out of high school. 

This whole "company time" argument is bullshit. Companies don't pay you to salute the flag. That's wasted time that could've been used working. People act like this is their shit job instead of a professional sports event where nothing is like theirs in the "workplace."

This whole "patriotism" thing is bullshit and has been proven on this board. Not a single solid point and all deflection. I haven't really heard an argument other than "I don't want to solve this problem." Which is the card @Soxcat just pulled.

-------- Hey guys, let's cure cancer.   @Soxcat - "But what about AIDS?!!"

The stupidity is astounding. This might be the first time a certain demographic has had to publicly defend their points for so long. Not looking good at all. Or patriotic.