Manafort In jail

LongTimeFan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really try to stay out of it on here. I don't want people to feel unwelcome based on their political beliefs. I just think that this has risen above that.

- Campaign Head for 144 Days - Personally Picked Pence - Relationship with Trump for 30+ years - Lived in Trump Tower - Worked on Trump transition team - Attended infamous Trump Tower meetin

Yeah, I agree. I just don't see how the head of a campaign being in bed with foreign powers might relate to collusion of that campaign with those those same foreign powers.   What power did

Posted Images

He was put in jail for tampering. Was on Trumps staff for under 3 months. Yes, he guided all of Trumps decisions and all the platform decisions and everything that Trump has ever done or ever will do.  Stfu.

Yes, stupid hire and he is trash. None of his charges have anything to do with collusion and you know that. You are just fucking stupid Jisms.

Anyone connected to CUZ DEMS = guilty as assumed

Anyone connected to Trump = there's nothing there, the MSM in enemy #1, our justice system is wrong,...

campaign mgr in jail; personal attorney cutting a deal;  etc,...

And here is Trump at the end of it all showing himself to be nothing more than a weak, transactional, fraud on every level,...

Complete clown show.  The only question now is the end game.

14 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Prosecuting a 6-8 year old court case unrelated to Trump. Remember that he is tied to Hillary

So was your BUTTER EMAILs wet dream that the IG report threw water on.  Next time be sure to move the goalposts beforehand to save a little face (like it matters at this point).

40 minutes ago, begooode said:

Anyone connected to CUZ DEMS = guilty as assumed

Anyone connected to Trump = there's nothing there, the MSM in enemy #1, our justice system is wrong,...

campaign mgr in jail; personal attorney cutting a deal;  etc,...

And here is Trump at the end of it all showing himself to be nothing more than a weak, transactional, fraud on every level,...

Complete clown show.  The only question now is the end game.

Stealing from a charity and apparently lying about it under penalty of perjury.

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

He was put in jail for tampering. Was on Trumps staff for under 3 months. Yes, he guided all of Trumps decisions and all the platform decisions and everything that Trump has ever done or ever will do.  Stfu.

Yes, stupid hire and he is trash. None of his charges have anything to do with collusion and you know that. You are just fucking stupid Jisms.

Yup. Just keep playing the same game of trying to distance yourselves from these scumbags. Don't ask yourselves exactly how someone as smart, and competent as Trump (what you all believe) would hire this many "bad apples"without knowing. Keep stretching credulity to the point of ridiculousness. Eventually you'll realize that guys like Manafort weren't the bug, they were the feature.

LOCK HER UP!!

LOCK HER UP!!

wait,... wut?.... fuck, he's in jail too?! why does this keep happening to my cheer leading buddies?!

when's the next Nunes, IG, WTF report coming out?

,... urhm....

lock her up.

lock HER up,..

LOCK HER UP!!