Sign in to follow this  
Pragidealist

World Cup

Denali   

There are no teams from South America in the semi finals for only the 5th time in World Cup history.

I must head down to South America right away and console all those disappointed super-hot half-naked latina women fans.

Edited by Denali

France presented a very well thought, intelligent game, against another much-more-alike like Belgium. Both teams are having (had, in Belgium's case) France had like 5 clear scoring opportunities, they did one. While Belgium couldn't score their chances.

France to the WC final. And right now England is facing Croatia. Another pair of well balanced teams. I guess the score will be like the one France vs. Belgium got yesterday. Winner will face France on Sunday at the WC final game.

2 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

England with an early goal! 5 mins into the match 

Jinx. Doesn't matter, they would have lost to France anyway. Better to lose now than Sunday.

1 minute ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Jinx. Doesn't matter, they would have lost to France anyway. Better to lose now than Sunday.

Yeah I agree that France was gonna win it all either way. They are going to beat Croatia’s ass on Sunday. England’s biggest problem the whole WC was that they can only seem to score from Set pieces.