Federal officials took her daughter while she breastfed the child in a detention center

pat

59 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So you're cool with placing American infants with no remaining family in a foster home because their mom committed a crime, but not an illegals infant?

Makes sense...

Jesus Christ this is terrible reasoning on so many levels. 

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does playing for a team mean that we lose all moral discernment? Even if Obama’s admin did have family separation (it really didn’t, nor did Bush), why would it give Trump a pass now? (It shouldn’

It's a call for decency and some type of appeal towards values based leadership. Believe it or not, there is a third way, it's not binary. You can believe in strong borders and be against family separ

Unnacceptable behavior. They snuck in the country out of desperation. They aren’t murderers being hauled off to jail. Some really fucked up moral compasses here.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Kudos! You just made another case for not separating children from their parents. Also, notice the Senate immediately started a subcommittee to investigate the issue. 

Hey FistShaker, when you look around the house and then look in a mirror are you worried about the fact that you and your kind aren't very far down the ladder as far as what will soon be considered as undesirable in our country?

1 minute ago, ben4titans said:

Ohh boy, an investigation. I'm sure that did a lot of good.

So not only has this been going on for years but there was a trafficking component under Obama? Yet, you guys have been mum until a couple of weeks ago when the media ordered you to be outraged. Annnnnd it just so happened to coincide with Ryans big amnesty push. Huh, what a coincidence. Ryan is being funded by the Koch Bros. So congrats morons, you are dupes of the Koch Bros and their corporate media mouthpiece. 

I think this is FistShakers way of saying HELL NO. It's his God given right to sit on his worthless lazy ass all day doing absolutely nothing but posting tard gibberish all over the internet.

BUH BUH BUH BUH COPS BAD COPS GOOD TRUMP BAD TRUMP GOOD AMERICA BAD AMERICA GOOD GOD BAD GOD GOOD..............

That's your entire existence FistShaker. Try going to bed tonight thinking about that. Oh wait, board need FistShaker on watch. FistShaker no fucked in head.

5 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Its a damn good comparison.  You just realize you are pretending to care about illegals because you can bitch about Trump.

I care about human rights. I’m a political science major. I know more about politics than you do about plumbing (now there’s an apt comparison). I cared when Obama destroyed Libya and Syria. Where were you? You’re a sycophant. Shut up already with your bullshit. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Its one in the same.

You know more about politics yet your like Luckycharms, making no difference on a message board trying to gloat about yourself. 

You dont give two shits about American kids being taken from their mothers, only illegals.

Keep up the good fight, bruh.

It’s funny you think it’s gloating to acknowledge I have a degree in my field. I know this shit and have studied it for a long time now, even through high school. I acknowledge my posts here are in my free time and have no difference in the world. That’s fine by me. I’ve protested. I vote. I’ve donated. I’ve volunteered. I’ve been a part of the TEA party when they first started and was also a part of Occupy Wall St. I’m not a democrat. I don’t give two shits about an R or D. You on the other hand just jumped into the game because the President makes you feel better about yourself when he speaks at a 4th grade level. 

I voted for Obama once, then Ron Paul. I didn’t vote last time because the Libertarian was an idiot, and I hate Clinton and loathe Trump. So...yeah. Shut up already about shit you don’t know about. Go read some books. 

It’s a stupid analogy. First off some of these people actually deserve asylum and are being treated like criminals. Second, a lot of times kids aren’t removed from the parents of criminals when they’re infants, and if they are they’re given to family. Stop making a false equivalence. And yes, we are done. 

And yes, I’ve discussed embarrassing things about my personal life on here because who gives a fuck? Not I. 

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You are changing it lol.

I said, if that kid has no other family to go to and his mom is jailed for committing a crime, what should happen to that kid? You still havent given a direct answer. You keep saying he would go to another family member WHEN THE KID DOESNT HAVE ANY.

Wake the fuck up, that's not the scenario. Stop making up your own scenario to better fit your argument you pos.

If he’s an infant he usually stays with the mother. Once again with the false equivalence. Not all of these people are criminals. Some of them are legitimately looking for asylum, which we have laws for. 

Im going to stop arguing with the resident idiot now. I apologize. Have at it Jake. 

Correct, in May 2016 the United States was not systemically abusing children.  Sometime between then and now, state-sponsored child abuse became the policy .  What changed?

5 hours ago, patsplat said:

Correct, in May 2016 the United States was not systemically abusing children.  Sometime between then and now, state-sponsored child abuse became the policy .  What changed?

April 2017:  Sessions announces no tolerance policy at the border

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-general-announces-zero-tolerance-policy-criminal-illegal-entry

May 2018:  Sessions says no tolerance policy may require family separation

A "zero-tolerance" policy toward people who enter the United States illegally may cause families to be separated while parents are prosecuted, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday.

"We don't want to separate families, but we don't want families to come to the border illegally and attempt to enter into this country improperly," Sessions said. "The parents are subject to prosecution while children may not be. So, if we do our duty and prosecute those cases, then children inevitably for a period of time might be in different conditions."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sessions-zero-tolerance-policy-may-cause-families-to-be-split-at-border/

A few other points.  This is policy, not a democratic law as Trump claims.  Second, not every family that is separated is here illegally.  Some are at the border applying for political asylum which is legal.  There are numerous articles about this but no hard numbers available on the split between legal and illegal.

Finally, what is obvious, at least to me, is that Trump can't get his border wall funded and is using this policy and these kids to create leverage with democrats.

55 minutes ago, ctm said:

Finally, what is obvious, at least to me, is that Trump can't get his border wall funded and is using this policy and these kids to create leverage with democrats.

This is likely exactly the plan. If Dems wants these kids to stop getting taken away they'll fund the wall!!!!