AFC weak spots by Greg Rosenthal

TheBukafax

saw that earlier and had a chuckle.

its funny how a lot of the national media mention we don't have any major holes on the roster, yet turn around and think we will finish 3rd in the AFC South, even after pointing out the flaws for the Jags/Texans.

the Vegas bookmakers certainly don't like the Titans this year, apparently the early money has been hammering the under on our win total.

3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

saw that earlier and had a chuckle.

its funny how a lot of the national media mention we don't have any major holes on the roster, yet turn around and think we will finish 3rd in the AFC South, even after pointing out the flaws for the Jags/Texans.

the Vegas bookmakers certainly don't like the Titans this year, apparently the early money has been hammering the under on our win total.

Isn’t it set at 8? I guess it’s standard for a coaching chance to be on the side of pessimism.

I can see the rating.  We're concerned about the WRs, but we weren't before the draft.  He's just saying we are complete at all spots.  That's the same thing we said after the draft, JRob didn't have to take a lot of picks because were didn't have starter spots available.  Davis' unknown reason for missing half the practices has brought a newfound gloom on our outlook, plus installing the new offense, Lewan holding out, Matthews hurt, the reality that both tackles are not practicing.

Come game one in Miami, the Titans are going to start ass whipping distribution.  

11 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I can see the rating.  We're concerned about the WRs, but we weren't before the draft.  He's just saying we are complete at all spots. 

He's used lack of experience or lack of depth at positions for other teams. I hardly believe that we are perfect at all facets of the team.

17 hours ago, headhunter said:

Its Wr and possibly the passing game

Hand in hand. If Walker and Rishard can maintain their production and Davis, Smith, Taylor and Sharpe step up the passing game will be fine. I know it's a big if but I feel pretty confident those guys will. I think LaFleur is going to positively impact Mariota. 

1 minute ago, wiscotitansfan said:

He's used lack of experience or lack of depth at positions for other teams. I hardly believe that we are perfect at all facets of the team.

True.  Probably didn't give the Titans much thought.

Archived