the WR group feels like a disaster waiting to happen

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

This is what happens when you obsess over every little nugget of info that comes out during the offseason.

the true test of whether its considered a major issue will be if JRob does make a move before the team returns for TC on the 25th of July.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are betting the house on Davis.  I'd never take the bet.  

the overriding commentary coming out of the entire offseason program has been how the WR group have been struggling to adapt to the new offense, over recent practices many of the media group viewing h

Trying and failing on a message board at its finest 

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

I think the passing game will struggle all year. I think theres a lot of change, a lack of talent, and Mariota struggling with both issues.

Mariota didn't struggle with KW's offense.  See as this is similar to an offense he has already run, why do you think he struggles with this offense?

Not that it means that we are ok, but have we ever had a better WR group?  I don't think we have, so it seems a strange thing to panic over it.  Another thing is that we have an excellent recieving TE so that should take also be factored in.  We are ok.  I wouldn't say great but ok.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

the true test of whether its considered a major issue will be if JRob does make a move before the team returns for TC on the 25th of July.

Anything to keep interest up in the dark ages of the off-season, I guess.

10 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Anything to keep interest up in the dark ages of the off-season, I guess.

if anything was going to happen it won't be till right before TC, the whole league basically shuts up shop for the next 5 weeks from tomorrow, after the completion of mini camp.

fingers crossed for no Titans news over that period, because its only usually bad news, like someone rips an ACL playing basketball or gets arrested for doing something stupid.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

49 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I said it in my post

A lot of change?  I got to believe Mariota will learn this offense just as fast as other QBs given how smart he is.  Also, RG3 worked with a simpler version and was considered a phenom before he got hurt.  I'm not ready to hit the panic button on the receivers yet, either.  I think they will be better as a group than last year. Change is scary, but change can be good.

10 minutes ago, Number9 said:

A lot of change?  I got to believe Mariota will learn this offense just as fast as other QBs given how smart he is.  Also, RG3 worked with a simpler version and was considered a phenom before he got hurt.  I'm not ready to hit the panic button on the receivers yet, either.  I think they will be better as a group than last year. Change is scary, but change can be good.

Hes also changing his stance with all the changes and the lack of talent at wr. It aint gonna be pretty early on.