Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mythos27

Cohen Flips on Trump

Recommended Posts

ctm   
9 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And......has that happened?

 

I mean, this is elementary stuff.

 

Yall getting ahead of yourselves.....

Ahead??   Read the first page where I said....Cohen hasn't flipped yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You're going to have a lot of options soon then.

 

Maxine Walters

Nancy Pelosi

Oprah

 

 

And they aint fucking shit up. Too bad I cant bring up why you think that without you getting triggered and losing your shit....

Lol at you citing options that don't actually exist yet within any reasonable reality.

 

I'm not triggered at all Simple Jake. Your responses are actually hilarious to me. Honestly, you amaze me. Just when I think that someone couldn't possibly say anything more moronic, you constantly step in to prove me wrong. You're like a legend at fail. For example, if I was applying for government disability due to mental retardation you'd be my first phone call to fill out the application. So, depending on perception, you're kinda like the Michael Jordan of morons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 Nines   

Flipped - what difference would that make?

 

What we know:

 

Prosecutors have around 4 million documents from Cohen.   A judge has ruled that prosecutors can have access to almost all of it. https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/politics/trump-cohen-documents/index.html

 

Cohen had around 3 clients. One was some republican operative. One was Hannity. The main one was Donald Trump. Almost all his work was/is for President Trump.  He is fixing to be /already has been indicted. 

 

What is likely: Cohen and Trump seem the types to not understand technology and likely thought their data was safe, a situation which likely means those 4 million document cover everything the two have done together over the last 10+ years. Most to all of Cohen's actions were likely intermingle with Trump activities, and the documents would tell that tale. If Cohen gets indicted, seems it would be safe to assume that Trump, being almost all of Cohen's work, is guilty of the same charges Cohen faces. 

 

So, it does not matter if Cohen flips.  Those documents likely have enough evidence in them that prosecutors do not need him. It is probably better that way anyway - Trump's defense cannot claim documents are lying as they would against Cohen.  

Edited by 9 Nines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And......has that happened?

 

I mean, this is elementary stuff.

 

Yall getting ahead of yourselves.....

To be fair to Simple Jake (and as a warning to anyone who may dare challenge him), no one on this board knows more about elementary stuff than he. That's mostly because he's never gotten past the elementary level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
26 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

So, it does not matter if Cohen flips.  Those documents likely have enough evidence in them that prosecutors do not need him. It is probably better that way anyway - Trump's defense cannot claim documents are lying as they would against Cohen.  

Mueller is going to have to go beyond a reasonable doubt, he's got to have an iron clad case. I think he will. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
begooode   
On 6/13/2018 at 9:25 PM, Mythos27 said:

Yeah. Topic title was a little presumptive. My bad guys. 

President Donald Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen has indicated to family and friends he is willing to cooperate with federal investigators to alleviate the pressure on himself and his family, according to a source familiar with the matter.

 

Cohen has expressed anger with the treatment he has gotten from the President, who has minimized his relationship with Cohen, and comments from the President's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, the source said. The treatment has left him feeling isolated and more open to cooperating, the source said.

 

Asked by reporters Friday if he was worried about Cohen cooperating, Trump said, "I did nothing wrong, nothing wrong." He also said he hasn't spoken with Cohen "in a long time," adding, "I always liked Michael and he's a good person."

 

CBS News reported Thursday that Cohen believes Trump and his allies are turning against him.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/15/politics/michael-cohen-cooperation-federal-investigators/index.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mythos27   
1 hour ago, begooode said:

President Donald Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen has indicated to family and friends he is willing to cooperate with federal investigators to alleviate the pressure on himself and his family, according to a source familiar with the matter.

 

Cohen has expressed anger with the treatment he has gotten from the President, who has minimized his relationship with Cohen, and comments from the President's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, the source said. The treatment has left him feeling isolated and more open to cooperating, the source said.

 

Asked by reporters Friday if he was worried about Cohen cooperating, Trump said, "I did nothing wrong, nothing wrong." He also said he hasn't spoken with Cohen "in a long time," adding, "I always liked Michael and he's a good person."

 

CBS News reported Thursday that Cohen believes Trump and his allies are turning against him.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/15/politics/michael-cohen-cooperation-federal-investigators/index.html

LOL! Welp, good thing I said presumptive not wrong.

Edited by Mythos27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, begooode said:

President Donald Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen has indicated to family and friends he is willing to cooperate with federal investigators to alleviate the pressure on himself and his family, according to a source familiar with the matter.

 

Cohen has expressed anger with the treatment he has gotten from the President, who has minimized his relationship with Cohen, and comments from the President's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, the source said. The treatment has left him feeling isolated and more open to cooperating, the source said.

 

Asked by reporters Friday if he was worried about Cohen cooperating, Trump said, "I did nothing wrong, nothing wrong." He also said he hasn't spoken with Cohen "in a long time," adding, "I always liked Michael and he's a good person."

 

CBS News reported Thursday that Cohen believes Trump and his allies are turning against him.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/15/politics/michael-cohen-cooperation-federal-investigators/index.html

It was quite telling when the president doscussed how unfair it was that Manafort was being prosecuted for crimes he committed 12 years ago. He wasn’t even feigning innocence for Manafort. I don’t even have to wonder why this is his stance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×