Cohen Flips on Trump

Mythos27

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Couldn't I say the same about the left.

Funny how no one is screaming Russian Collusion anymore......

You can say whatever you'd like about the left---I have no loyalty to either side. It's sad that I must explain this to you, but it is a fact that a large portion of the right's base is made up of evangelical christians-----whose entire lives revolve around the ignorance of facts and openly make their decisions based on "hopes and prayers."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone find it the least bit ironic that the folks screaming "WITCH HUNT" are the same people who believe in literal witches? Anybody?

@MadMax, I think your personal touch is needed.

Get ready for an influx of obnoxious topics from the resident dummies, trying to hide this one in a sea of fake news.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

@woolfolksunclesuncle

So what were thw facts that had everyone screaming russian collusion?

Oops, thats right, it was CNN and MSNBC spreading their fake news which made ppl ignore th real facts.

And call for impeachment over something that was never there.

Hahahahahahaha

The facts though!!!!!! Ignored......

LOL....you're triggered. So far, within the last 10 posts we've gotten many of the major default talking points from the Trumptard's bible "What to Expect When You're Deflecting." We've had Hillary, CNN, MSNBC, fake news...etc.. I'll help you with a few more----Obama, Benghazi, Soros, Iran, Deep State....

As far as the facts about Russian Collusion, Robert Mueller* will present them for you to ignore soon enough.

Edited by woolfolksunclesuncle

27 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

I have no idea. I didn't read it. I was only replying to Simple Jake's question of why journalists would use phrases like, "it's believed to."

But, I did fucking chortle at the thought of people on the far right acting like they give any shits about facts. If I have to explain what facts were in a story to you, then you should probably mix ammonia and bleach to clean your smallest, least ventilated closet.

Context and understanding of said written articles are a major issue for some Trump supporters as evidenced by some of the responses from this thread.

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Its irrelevant whether your on a side or not. I don't claim to be republican....

But for you to single out one side when its obvious both do it, its easy to see you have a hard on for one side more than the other.

Yes, I do, admittedly, focus my laughter more towards Republicans at this moment. Is it because I'm more democrat? Not really. It's simply because Republicans presently have the most control over our country and they're fucking it up like you participating in a 5th grade spelling bee. If the democrats had gotten Lena Dunham elected as president, you can rest assured that I'd be openly criticizing their moronic actions.

1 minute ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Yes, I do, admittedly, focus my laughter more towards Republicans at this moment. Is it because I'm more democrat? Not really. It's simply because Republicans presently have the most control over our country and they're fucking it up like you participating in a 5th grade spelling bee. If the democrats had gotten Lena Dunham elected as president, you can rest assured that I'd be openly criticizing their moronic actions.

LOL zing!  Well done, uncle's uncle of 2003 1st round bust.

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Im triggered because your like luckycharms saying only white ppl are racist and do bad things....

You're calling out one side eveb though the other side does it...

Then say Im not loyal to either side... Even though you are programmed like them to dismiss the issues of those on the left just because someone brings em up....well then speak the facts on both sides, not just one....

Why is that hard for you?

Lol....Simple Jake, I advise you to end whatever argument that you're trying to stir because I will verbally buttfuck you so hard with facts and ownage that you'll have to end all your posts with #MeToo.

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Saying he is willing to cooperate doesn't mean anything as it relates to Trump. Not yet anyway...

I'll explain this once:  Cohen has very little clients outside of Trump.  If he's cooperating to reduce his potential sentence, he has to give them "something" for this to happen.  That "something" would be info of a whole bunch of Trump's illegal activities.

As an aside, I'll watch this film in the next few days in your honor:

HV4.gif

3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Cohen is getting new lawyers and ABC 'believes' he will cooperate. How does that mean he will flip on Trump?

If you have multiple criminal charges filed against you, then if you turn states evidence (flip) to get relief from the charges, then you have to provide incriminating evidence against someone higher up the food chain.  That's the way the system works.

So who do you think that is higher up that Cohen will give up?  

This is elementary stuff.

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You stirred it. I was just keeping it warm.

And you must mean type-buttfuck me. Message board talk is not verbal communication.

So....good start on that...I can see you really would "verbally buttfuck" me. 

Lol....there's a 100 percent chance that you googled what "verbal" meant. But, if you would have looked past the first definition in the search engine, you would have noticed that verbal communication also includes the written word as opposed to nonverbal communication which deals with body language and so forth. So, yes, I will verbally buttfuck you like anyone in your trailer park that could offer a can of Milwaukee's Best would buttfuck your mother.

9 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And......has that happened?

I mean, this is elementary stuff.

Yall getting ahead of yourselves.....

Ahead??   Read the first page where I said....Cohen hasn't flipped yet.

4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You're going to have a lot of options soon then.

Maxine Walters

Nancy Pelosi

Oprah

And they aint fucking shit up. Too bad I cant bring up why you think that without you getting triggered and losing your shit....

Lol at you citing options that don't actually exist yet within any reasonable reality.

I'm not triggered at all Simple Jake. Your responses are actually hilarious to me. Honestly, you amaze me. Just when I think that someone couldn't possibly say anything more moronic, you constantly step in to prove me wrong. You're like a legend at fail. For example, if I was applying for government disability due to mental retardation you'd be my first phone call to fill out the application. So, depending on perception, you're kinda like the Michael Jordan of morons.

Flipped - what difference would that make?

What we know:

Prosecutors have around 4 million documents from Cohen.   A judge has ruled that prosecutors can have access to almost all of it. https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/politics/trump-cohen-documents/index.html

Cohen had around 3 clients. One was some republican operative. One was Hannity. The main one was Donald Trump. Almost all his work was/is for President Trump.  He is fixing to be /already has been indicted. 

What is likely: Cohen and Trump seem the types to not understand technology and likely thought their data was safe, a situation which likely means those 4 million document cover everything the two have done together over the last 10+ years. Most to all of Cohen's actions were likely intermingle with Trump activities, and the documents would tell that tale. If Cohen gets indicted, seems it would be safe to assume that Trump, being almost all of Cohen's work, is guilty of the same charges Cohen faces. 

So, it does not matter if Cohen flips.  Those documents likely have enough evidence in them that prosecutors do not need him. It is probably better that way anyway - Trump's defense cannot claim documents are lying as they would against Cohen.  

Edited by 9 Nines

15 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And......has that happened?

I mean, this is elementary stuff.

Yall getting ahead of yourselves.....

To be fair to Simple Jake (and as a warning to anyone who may dare challenge him), no one on this board knows more about elementary stuff than he. That's mostly because he's never gotten past the elementary level.

26 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

So, it does not matter if Cohen flips.  Those documents likely have enough evidence in them that prosecutors do not need him. It is probably better that way anyway - Trump's defense cannot claim documents are lying as they would against Cohen.  

Mueller is going to have to go beyond a reasonable doubt, he's got to have an iron clad case. I think he will.