Sign in to follow this  
Mythos27

Cohen Flips on Trump

I can't figure out why after a year, public disapproval of Mueller has grown by 50%. As Trump continues to work with NK in denuclearizing, work with minority communities on reforms, continues to work on immigration reform and start a Middle East peace process by dealing with Iran...the American people are going to love the continued attempts from the Left to overturn a democratic election. Solid strategy guys, keep it up.

'Nator   
2 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Flips?????

There is nothing related to Muh Russia Collusion. They are looking at Cohens own financial matters.

Another circle jerk opportunity for you flakes.

Do you dumb fucks even think before you coin a dumb shit phrase? 

"Muh Russia Collusion" = "My Russia collusion". Your fucking insult doesn't even make any goddamned sense. 

It made sense when liberals used it. For example "I WONT MUH CUNTRY BACK!" which in non redneck republicanese would be "I want my country back". 

Edited by 'Nator

ctm   

Cohen hasn't flipped yet.  But the article says that it is imminent and apparently the source is someone representing him.

ctm   

Cohen was heavily involved and probably the lead person in the negotiations for Trump tower Moscow.  He also reportedly met (but not publically confirmed) in Prague with some Russians in 2016.  There are all kinds of allegations regarding this supposed meeting.

Btowner   
1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

I can't figure out why after a year, public disapproval of Mueller has grown by 50%. As Trump continues to work with NK in denuclearizing, work with minority communities on reforms, continues to work on immigration reform and start a Middle East peace process by dealing with Iran...the American people are going to love the continued attempts from the Left to overturn a democratic election. Solid strategy guys, keep it up.

You can’t figure out that Trump blasting the investigation on a daily basis for a year without a public response from Mueller would impact the approval ratings?

This is similar to when Trump expected to lose the election and started the “election is rigged” narrative. 

It’s to sway public opinion and to his credit, it works every time.

OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, ctm said:

He also reportedly met (but not publically confirmed) in Prague with some Russians in 2016. 

This is the big one

OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

I can't figure out 

We know you can't, it will be explained in detail to you by Mueller though