Titansgoodluckcharm

Should Fans Supporting Ending Police Corruption Take A Knee?

Should Fans Kneel to Show Solidarity?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Fans Kneel to Continue the Protests?

Saw this thrown out as a suggestion by someone. Actually a few people now. What if fans took a knee this season during the anthem? Would it have as big, or a bigger impact?

Anybody plan on kneeling this year during the anthem?

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm

I think I might do it while I'm there. Wish it was a year ago when I was there every game. There's actually a vet I've talked to it about and he supports the protests. And I'm friends with another vet and 2 currently active. So don't know so much about a "vet revolt" other than people already aware of what's going on.

The players raised their fists last year. Which meant a lot. Maybe I'll kneel with something patriotic on. Or a patriotic saying.

Honestly a stadium of kneeling fans would have a much, much, much bigger impact than a stadium full of fans standing. Some with their hands over their heart, some getting a beer or popcorn.

I think it'd be a great show of solidarity. The bigger question for those not kneeling would be, why aren't you kneeling?

Hell. You want to do something to really honor the military, and not something pre-scripted and funded with millions I'm all for it. I wouldn't be "that guy" talking about "why are we supporting this?" I think for most Americans, they understand legit causes and those that aren't. Even if people disagree on which causes are most pressing.

Funny how you don't think I'd support doing a better job of supporting veterans.

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm