Sign in to follow this  
Karkosa

Nice Video

Soxcat   

I don't get it.  I thought Henry was going to be carrying Lewis jock and shoulder pads and Lewis was going to be the guy.

This guy elegantly shows us how Henry will be in the pro-bowl this year. 

Huston   

I think he is going to be a monster this year this just make me feel better about it.

Edited by Huston

I am having high-hopes that RBs and WRs will excel in 2018.

With the other coaches, they were clearly cripped with that lousy playbook. Henry showed what's made of (finally) up to the playoff game against KC. 

I agree 100% with this video. Once his momentum has stopped his is really easy to bring down. Zone blocking can keep him going without having to make the hard sudden change of direction cuts. Excited for the season.

Ricky   

So glad we will have an actual opportunity to be able to pass with more than one or two man options. We were so predictable last year. Was such a pain to see Mariota struggle with the Mularkey ‘s offense.  So pumped for this year to get going.

Huston   
20 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

‘Lewis will be a great change of pace back who will immediately take over third down duties’...yep. 

Was wondering who was going to be the first to jump on that nugget.

Huston   
12 minutes ago, Ricky said:

So glad we will have an actual opportunity to be able to pass with more than one or two man options. We were so predictable last year. Was such a pain to see Mariota struggle with the Mularkey ‘s offense.  So pumped for this year to get going.

He really tried to force some passes early in the season which he didn't do the previous 2.