Stan   

In 3 days will be June 14th .The 24th anniversary of the Nicole Simpson ,Ron Goldman murders. So, how do you think O.J. got away with and why? To me I think the blame all rests on Mark Furhman and LAPD. There’s no one else out there that could have committed these crimes. People have said, cartels, serial killer, hitman, LAPD set him up. None of them fit. What I think happened was OJ went there that night to confront his ex wife who he had been stalking and obsessive over. I think he assumed she was seeing some younger good looking white guy and it enraged him. I don’t think he went there with a knife. I think he went there with maybe a pistol and was going to either threaten her or scare her I think Nicole feeling scared answered the door with a knife and she possibly attacked OJ he more than likely took it from her in a moment of pure rage and jealousy decided to kill her stabbing her so many times. I think Ron showed up saw what happened was confronted by O.J. While he’s trying to wrestle the knife away Goldman possibly pulls of one of OJ’s gloves off his hands. OJ doesn’t realize it and leaves it at the scene. He ends up killing him too to leave no witnesses. I think OJ saw what he did snapped back to reality ,panicked ran and left behind not only DNA, but a bloody sock, and shoe print and glove. It’s obvious he was very careless. It’s more than likely OJ didn’t think about DNA evidence being used against him that’s why he basically flung the other glove near his house. He thought him leaving to Chicago wouldn’t raise any questions. 

Even his own defense team knew he was guilty but they were paid to defend him and they basically went up against a prosecution team that was ran over by the Dream team. The defense team never tried to show O.J. didn’t do it all they did was make the prosecution look stupid and use the race card which worked.  Big mistake was letting OJ try in the gloves especially leather that was soaked in blood that had been sitting in a freezer they shrink. They should have bought the new, but exact pair of gloves to the to the stand and have OJ try them on. Without latex gloves 

Edited by Stan

Stan   
48 minutes ago, headhunter said:

He did it. 

also thought it was weird that 10 of the 12 jurors were women

Blame the leader prosecutor. She was in over her head thinking black women were going to side against a black man. Honeslt

if it was in Santa Monica and at

leastmexican and white jurors he would be jn

jail right now. 

Stan   

And his little buddy destroyed evidence. I’m sure the bloody clothes and knife were in the bag OJ gave him that media missed at the time. Funny how he stopped practicing law only to gain his license again during this trail so whatever  was said between him and OJ would be Attorney client private privileges. It’s funny how Robert died I guess Karma caught up to him early 

Edited by Stan

wtenn   

He had better lawyers than the State did.  Plain and simple.  This superior lawyers were able to get the trial venue changed from Brentwood to downtown LA.  The venue change dictated that the jury pool would be comprised of mostly minorities.  After that they out lawyered at every turn (exposing racist comments from Furman, poking holes in the Police's evidence procedures, allowing OJ, with little to no objection, to try on the glove, successfully making DNA evidence sound unreliable, etc.).  If you were buying everything the OJ team was selling, then there had to be reasonable doubt creeping into your head.

Stan   
6 hours ago, wtenn said:

He had better lawyers than the State did.  Plain and simple.  This superior lawyers were able to get the trial venue changed from Brentwood to downtown LA.  The venue change dictated that the jury pool would be comprised of mostly minorities.  After that they out lawyered at every turn (exposing racist comments from Furman, poking holes in the Police's evidence procedures, allowing OJ, with little to no objection, to try on the glove, successfully making DNA evidence sound unreliable, etc.).  If you were buying everything the OJ team was selling, then there had to be reasonable doubt creeping into your head.

They also tried to paint Nicole as a gold digging coke whore. It’s crazy to think he’s walking after he stabbed 2 people in cold blood and could laugh about it in a book “if I did it.” He basically gives step by step how did committed the murders in the book. I read it and you can tell he is a narcissist sociopath who believes his own lies